Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
I think the biggest reason is that it requires a lot of extra thought/planning. With most magic it's straight forward bullshit like 'oh I shoot fire' or 'oh I can make objects out of ice'. With requip it's only as good as the items you put in it and your skill with those items. So you have to think about what you'd need and come up with those items. It's a lot of extra work when you can just use some other kind of magic.
Yeah, that's true. Unless you're REALLY dedicated to character creation and customization it's a lot easier to make customized/standard magic that doesn't require a lot of thought.

@Mitchs98

@Colt556

Well frankly I did spend about a week looking up awesome items to use......now that I think about it why did I do that? Sooooo long just for a character. *shrug* oh well thats in the past xD .

I wanted to actually avoid using character with Requip. It's not like I don't like it, I thought it was cool to watch...

But to preform just seems a little difficult and confusing, so I just didn't bother.

TheMADQ said:
(Whoop joined right as things get interesting. So I might as well ask now if anyone is open xD )
Everyone is waking up, so, quite literally everyone I'd imagine. xD

Except for the insomniacs, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
One day, I will hit 500 words in a post. When that happens, sparkles will ensue, and I can finally call myself a detailed roleplayer xD

HuorSpinks said:
One day, I will hit 500 words in a post. When that happens, sparkles will ensue, and I can finally call myself a detailed roleplayer xD
You can do it Lloyd! I believe in you!

Also, turns out we went to the same place lmao

@TheMADQ Everyone is currently at the mansion, literally no one is in the guild hall currently. The guild hall is also currently in Clover VIA Magic. Not saying you have to, but I'm suggesting you make a post about your character waking up in the mansion or some sort to make things easier on yourself, because the likelihood of anyone going back to HQ at this point in time is slim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back