Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Chara Angel of Death Whenever you can I'm mostly waiting on you to timeskip seeing as several people have elected to not sleep. Those that haven't slept can work out what they did in the post after the time skip, which may or may not include sleep, up to them.

My favourite character is Mavis purely because she is just so fucking adorable. But I also like Mard Geer ^-^ *Grin*

If you want humour I can be all over that like Natsu in front of a Fireplace. I'm thinking about making a second character, a guy, I want more idiocy damnit

Mitchs98 said:
@Chara Angel of Death Whenever you can I'm mostly waiting on you to timeskip seeing as several people have elected to not sleep. Those that haven't slept can work out what they did in the post after the time skip, which may or may not include sleep, up to them.
Im sorry, I had a horrible day. I wont be rping until tomorrow..

Zuka said:
If you want humour I can be all over that like Natsu in front of a Fireplace. I'm thinking about making a second character, a guy, I want more idiocy damnit
Join the club lmao I want to make another character too. I'm thinking along the lines of a middle aged woman,a freaking terrifying one.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Im sorry, I had a horrible day. I wont be rping until tomorrow..

[/QUOTE]
Alright, that's fine, I can wait. Look forward to your post tommorrow, gives more time for those doing things other than sleeping to do said things.

Honestly? My favourite character in Fairy Tail is Alzack Connell, the gun-mage. I love his skills and his personality and right now I'm so disappointed in myself that I did not make Lloyd a gun-mage. Lloyd is pretty much a tribute to him actually.

LeSoraAmari said:
Join the club lmao I want to make another character too. I'm thinking along the lines of a middle aged woman,a freaking terrifying one.
You mean like the guild master of Blue Pegasus? :P

Mitchs98 said:
You mean like the guild master of Blue Pegasus? :P
I was thinking of making a character crossed between horrible Minerva and Kyoka from Tartaros. ^o^ Basically. A horrible, evil witch bitch.

Probably a member of Grimorie Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
But Blue Pegasus' Guild Master is Mr Bob. Unless you're thinking of Lamia Scale's Ooba Babasaama? She's the only female Guild Master I can think of. She's an old lady though.

HuorSpinks said:
But Blue Pegasus' Guild Master is Mr Bob. Unless you're thinking of Lamia Scale's Ooba Babasaama? She's the only female Guild Master I can think of. She's an old lady though.
Oooh yea. That's right. I got the two mixed up, xD . That's who I meant.

I'm thinking of adding in basically a copy of Natsu, at least his personality, but I'll need a "Gray" to feed off for hilarity sake. I love those two so much.

Plot Twist: This character is someones mother lmao I would cry

I want her to be a total psycho. Evil bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I only ever control one character in a roleplay. I want to focus all my character development on that one character, rather than divide it into two or more. If I do end up making another character, I'd probably demote Lloyd to being a side character.

Colt556 said:
All this talk about new characters when ya haven't even done anything with the characters you already have.
I don't plan on making her any time soon. Maybe in an Arcs time :3

I just want to roleplay Masaki actually cracking, and losing that calm composure he usually retains. I feel like that would be soooo much fun xD

HuorSpinks said:
Personally, I only ever control one character in a roleplay. I want to focus all my character development on that one character, rather than divide it into two or more. If I do end up making another character, I'd probably demote Lloyd to being a side character.
I'm the exact same way. One character per RP. I consider my guildmaster an exception because he's not a character in my eyes. He's a glorified NPC that I control when needed. Basically a more detailed version of my exposition NPC that sent people towards clover. Tanari is my only real character in this rp.

@Colt556

Plus, imagine writing like, 300 words per post (on average) for one character. With two characters... 600 words. And if you're a detailed roleplayer... good luck to you.

HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556
Plus, imagine writing like, 300 words per post (on average) for one character. With two characters... 600 words. And if you're a detailed roleplayer... good luck to you.
Pretty much, all the time and effort put into the second one could be put into the main one. I mean, I can see possible exceptions such as when the RP is very spread out and characters aren't even near one another because in that situation it's more like two characters for two RPs. But in a situation like this, where everyone's together, having multiple characters seems silly to me.

I'm uh. Actually controlling 10 characters in one RP, on the topic of multiple characters in an RP. >_>........ I like writing, mk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back