Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I should get a post up in a few hours, I'm quite busy atm so may not get to it any time soon. I wouldn't say any longer then a few hours, though~

Would it be bad for Dakota to arrive in Malnia now? Or should I wait for him to arrive when people are in a rock and a hard spot kind of thing? @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Arvis90 said:
Would it be bad for Dakota to arrive in Malnia now? Or should I wait for him to arrive when people are in a rock and a hard spot kind of thing? @Mitchs98
That's up to you. Though, there wouldn't be much to do aside from examine debris.

@Chara Angel of Death @djinnamon @Defective Kitten @Salt Lord

Seeing as you guys haven't chimed in yet about when you're going to post, if you could all post at-least once by tommorrow sometime that includes your character getting ready to leave that'd be great. That way we can get things moving again shortly after.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]HOLY SHIT SORRY. Ill get to that now!

[/QUOTE]
It's fine :P . Things should relax a bit in the next arc, plenty of time for some nice character development that may or may not involve Ferra trying to get Lloyd to wear a bikini.

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine :P . Things should relax a bit in the next arc, plenty of time for some nice character development that may or may not involve Ferra trying to get Lloyd to wear a bikini.
Speaking of Arcs, how long do you plan for the first one to be?

Kayzo said:
Speaking of Arcs, how long do you plan for the first one to be?
Not too much longer, really. I intend on the fighting to start soon after they get to Malnia and poke around in the burnt houses.

Sorry @Mitchs98, I'm going to have to drop this RP because I don't seem to be able to keep up with it very well, especially since i barely know whats happening and school has gotten me trapped in a well of stress and overwork. Sorry :(

Defective Kitten]Sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL], I'm going to have to drop this RP because I don't seem to be able to keep up with it very well, especially since i barely know whats happening and school has gotten me trapped in a well of stress and overwork. Sorry :(
In regards to half of your 'especially', fucking nothing's happened rofl. They had dinner, went to bed, woke up, had breakfast, and are now assembling in the mansion's foyer.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh sorry about that

Defective Kitten]Sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL], I'm going to have to drop this RP because I don't seem to be able to keep up with it very well, especially since i barely know whats happening and school has gotten me trapped in a well of stress and overwork. Sorry :(
Colt556 said:
In regards to half of your 'especially', fucking nothing's happened rofl. They had dinner, went to bed, woke up, had breakfast, and are now assembling in the mansion's foyer.
Pretty much what Colt said, but I understand. You can come back any time.

Ok ok ok ok, I'm going to try a little bit harder to respond and keep up but I apologize if I can't all the time. I'll try to respond when i can today but today is one of the longer practices that i have so bare with me.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Ok ok ok ok, I'm going to try a little bit harder to respond and keep up but I apologize if I can't all the time. I'll try to respond when i can today but today is one of the longer practices that i have so bare with me.

[/QUOTE]
Kay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back