Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Troo. Dear god either of them would rekt everything if either of them dedded.
I plan for the chosen one to go out with a bang anyway. I mean, Hibiki still has to use his other souls and unlock the secret one (:3) and Maya still has to use her true power so idk~

But yes much character development and broken hearts :0

I'm supposed to go over my friends house today so we can all play Dark Souls 3 together and play our traditional Dark Souls drinking game in which we take a drink whenever we die (Finishing our drink if we die to something stupid like falling off a ledge).

I'm excited to go, but I'm also kind of invested in my current re-reading of Homestuck and idk if I can stop.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm supposed to go over my friends house today so we can all play Dark Souls 3 together and play our traditional Dark Souls drinking game in which we take a drink whenever we die (Finishing our drink if we die to something stupid like falling off a ledge).
I'm excited to go, but I'm also kind of invested in my current re-reading of Homestuck and idk if I can stop.

[/QUOTE]
Flip a coin!

Heads for social!

Tails for anti-social!

;D

Kyuubey said:
Flip a coin!
Heads for social!

Tails for anti-social!

;D
tumblr_n2ly7r2LgR1rl8lopo1_500.png

tumblr_n2ly7r2LgR1rl8lopo2_500.png

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm supposed to go over my friends house today so we can all play Dark Souls 3 together and play our traditional Dark Souls drinking game in which we take a drink whenever we die (Finishing our drink if we die to something stupid like falling off a ledge).

[/QUOTE]
Go and kill the high priest girl early game. You get a good set of armor that's better than the starting knight armor.

Kayzo said:
I have 25 days to binge watch 9 seasons of the X-Files. Each episode is an hour long. Rip me
And I thought I had it bad trying to watch Arrow from the beginning. Sheesh. xD Good luck!

Kayzo said:
Go and kill the high priest girl early game. You get a good set of armor that's better than the starting knight armor.
I would never hurt an innocent NPC! On the first playthrough at least

Kyuubey said:
It's a trap.
It's okay there was a trap character in the first game, I have my monocle ready to be popped out and this champagne glass in my hand is just begging to be dropped in sudden unexpected trap shock.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I would never hurt an innocent NPC! On the first playthrough at least
It's okay there was a trap character in the first game, I have my monocle ready to be popped out and this champagne glass in my hand is just begging to be dropped in sudden unexpected trap shock.

[/QUOTE]
You are quite classy. c:

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I would never hurt an innocent NPC! On the first playthrough at least

[/QUOTE]
I mean, it doesn't matter if you kill her now or later

Kyuubey said:
You are quite classy. c:
Thanks, it's a ruse to mask my insecurities of which there are multiple.

Mitchs98 said:
Killing innocent NPC's are fun though. Most of them lack weapons..
I'll probably go on a vicious killing spree just so I can hear every characters dialogue upon death. Purely educational purposes of course.

Kayzo said:
I mean, it doesn't matter if you kill her now or later
That sounds somewhat ominous. I'm choosing to consider this a warning.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Thanks, it's a ruse to mask my insecurities of which there are multiple.
I'll probably go on a vicious killing spree just so I can hear every characters dialogue upon death. Purely educational purposes of course.

That sounds somewhat ominous. I'm choosing to consider this a warning.

[/QUOTE]
Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back