Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1460586534823.gif

Hey guys,

I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity. Usually I'm quite good with my posting and such, but recently things have gone a bit downhill irl (thus I've not been posting, for anything)

Mitch knows why I've not been active, and I haven't just gone poof.

My normal posting schedule should be back by tomorrow, (although since I think I've managed to sort myself out, I may be able to post in a few hours)

I'm pumped to get back into the swing of things, and all of these new characters are making me happy. I've also been thinking intensely and I have some fab ideas for character development, and potentially even a new character. (I plan for one of my current ones to go, but idk)

Anyway's, I thank you all for being so patient with me c:

LeSoraAmari said:
Hey guys,
I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity. Usually I'm quite good with my posting and such, but recently things have gone a bit downhill irl (thus I've not been posting, for anything)

My normal posting schedule should be back by tomorrow, (although since I think I've managed to sort myself out, I may be able to post in a few hours)

I'm pumped to get back into the swing of things, and all of these new characters are making me happy. I've also been thinking intensely and I have some fab ideas for character development, and potentially even a new character. (I plan for one of my current ones to go, but idk)

Glad things got sorted and I didn't have to move on without ya man ^-^. Look forward to you being able to post again.

LeSoraAmari said:
Hey guys,

I love you little kouhai. <3 My blanket sushi roll.

Mitchs98 said:
Glad things got sorted and I didn't have to move on without ya man ^-^. Look forward to you being able to post again.
Things are still in the process of being sorted, but I'm in a much better place now :3 thank you~

I know :0 I'm probably going to write a big post to make up for my inactivity anyway. Also, I need to decide on which of my characters to go :0

Kyuubey said:
I love you little kouhai. <3 My blanket sushi roll.
I love you senpai <3 also.

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR CHARACTER. I want to make a god slayer now *~* so coooooollllllll

LeSoraAmari said:
Hey guys,

Glad to hear!

LeSoraAmari said:
Things are still in the process of being sorted, but I'm in a much better place now :3 thank you~
I know :0 I'm probably going to write a big post to make up for my inactivity anyway. Also, I need to decide on which of my characters to go :0

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR CHARACTER. I want to make a god slayer now *~* so coooooollllllll
ISN'T SHE AWESOME? You should make one!!! It would be super fun to have another God slayer buddy running around! My buddy OOC and my buddy always IC. You're the best, Lesora. <3

Kyuubey said:
ISN'T SHE AWESOME? You should make one!!! It would be super fun to have another God slayer buddy running around! My buddy OOC and my buddy always IC. You're the best, Lesora. <3
I'm not sure if I'd be allowed, xD But yes I agree God Slayer buddy :0

She really is awesome. I read all the new sheets and died but yours resurrected me (they're all amazing, but your character is pretty)

LeSoraAmari said:

Better not be Masaki or I'll riot.

I added a thingy for a magic for the last character I'm writing up to the Lore section.

It's kinda long so I didn't really wanna clog up the sheet with it.

Also a disclaimer; I know nothing about fortune telling or how to read the tarot. All my descriptions came from my good friend wikipedia and are probably horribly wrong as a result. Although I did read once that there are no real set meanings for the tarot cards, it's all kind of based on interpretation.

Mitchs98 said:
Better not be Masaki or I'll riot.
I was thinking either Maya or Hibiki anyway. Because for the character affiliated with both of them, it would make for fantastic character development :3

LeSoraAmari said:
I was thinking either Maya or Hibiki anyway. Because for the character affiliated with both of them, it would make for fantastic character development :3
Troo. Dear god either of them would rekt everything if either of them dedded.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm not sure if I'd be allowed, xD But yes I agree God Slayer buddy :0
She really is awesome. I read all the new sheets and died but yours resurrected me (they're all amazing, but your character is pretty)
Aw, you always know how to make me blushu and feel amazing. I miss having you around but I'll settle for my small but wonderful doses. <3

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh no. D: Sora or Lyra would just... my poor babies would be lost and possibly very violent and destructive and and... ;____; I'M GETTING FEELS ALREADY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back