Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
@Metaphysics I'm..denying your CS. I'm pretty sure rune knights don't exsist in fairy tail, and I'm not willing to accept anymore S-Class outside of the new guilds.
The Rune Knights are the Magic Council's military, Mitch. My character trains and commands them basically. xD

Mitchs98 said:
@Metaphysics I'm..denying your CS. I'm pretty sure rune knights don't exsist in fairy tail, and I'm not willing to accept anymore S-Class outside of the new guilds.
Please hang on while I struggle with my phone tobshow you Rune Knights.

Kyuubey said:
The Rune Knights are the Magic Council's military, Mitch. My character trains and commands them basically. xD
Oh..At any rate I'm not accepting S-Class outside of new guilds to balance them partially.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh..At any rate I'm not accepting S-Class outside of new guilds to balance them partially.
I don't think Rune Knights have ranks like s-class anyways. There are just the regular soldiers and then the division commanders/officers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll also be moving onto the semi finals tomorrow or Friday depending on whether or not Sora posts in that time frame(Yes he told me to move ahead without him soon if he hasn't posted).

Metaphysics said:
Actually i think they have heads?
There are different units and there is a head captain for them, so you could put that as your rank if you pick a unit as long as @Mitchs98 is okay with that. Not many of the units really were known in the anime thought except for the custody enforcement unit.

Kyuubey said:
There are different units and there is a head captain for them, so you could put that as your rank if you pick a unit as long as @Mitchs98 is okay with that. Not many of the units really were known in the anime thought except for the custody enforcement unit.
I'm not accepting anymore ranks equivalent or greater than S-Class, nor am I accepting more guilds currently..infact I should put that on the sign up page..

Mitchs98 said:
I'm not accepting anymore ranks equivalent or greater than S-Class, nor am I accepting more guilds currently..infact I should put that on the sign up page..
They aren't stronger than S-Class at all. Lol. Here's an example of a head captain from the anime;

Lahar

Mitchs98 said:
If they're as strong as one it's still a no .-.
Then ask them to redo their magic to be less powerful. O:? I'm simply stating that in the anime the Head Captain's were not extremely strong, so if Meta's stuff is too strong then it's on them to change it.

Kyuubey said:
Then ask them to redo their magic to be less powerful. O:? I'm simply stating that in the anime the Head Captain's were not extremely strong, so if Meta's stuff is too strong then it's on them to change it.
If Head Captains weren't on par with S-Class it's fine. Magical prowess scales to class. You could have the power to summon a nuke and be B class and it be equivilant to a grenade.

Mitchs98 said:
If Head Captains weren't on par with S-Class it's fine. Magical prowess scales to class. You could have the power to summon a nuke and be B class and it be equivilant to a grenade.
That's what I've been saying....

./facepalms and goes back to sleep xD

In that case @Metaphysics they're accepted..Just don't expect them to be able to go toe to toe with an S-Class.

WrathSama17 said:
Can someone give me a summary of what's going on? Please?
AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE TO BARGE IN DEMANDING SUCH A LUDICROUS REQUEST

So much has happened IC that it's nigh impossible to explain it all without at least taking up a page, with how many characters there are and all the interactions they've had. But reading the overview might help, and going around asking people if their characters are up for more interaction might do well too.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE TO BARGE IN DEMANDING SUCH A LUDICROUS REQUEST

So much has happened IC that it's nigh impossible to explain it all without at least taking up a page, with how many characters there are and all the interactions they've had. But reading the overview might help, and going around asking people if their characters are up for more interaction might do well too.

[/QUOTE]
xD thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back