Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol a nice rack and bondage!¡!¡ Damn hes a lucky guy!¡!¡

...jk... I would hate ta be him right now.... and wtf is kek

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo 'a strong nice slave of a man'. Dear god I swear I mentioned bondage before I read this. Lmfao.
Don't worry, she doesn't think of him as a slabs. She thinks very fondly of him

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo 'a strong nice slave of a man'. Dear god I swear I mentioned bondage before I read this. Lmfao.
Talon said:
BOTH OF YOU GO AND POST! @Talon I know you haven't posted yet SO DO IT!

Talon said:
I'd run and flee. Millie would be gullible enough anyway.

Also.

Urban Dictionary: kek

Kayzo said:
Don't worry, she doesn't think of him as a slabs. She thinks very fondly of him
Do I even want to know what a slabs is.

Isune said:
BOTH OF YOU GO AND POST! @Talon I know you haven't posted yet SO DO IT!
You know we amuse you :3

Talon said:
buuuuuuut @Isune im to tired and lazy to post anything!¡!¡
Isune said:
I don't care, go and force yourself! GO NOW!!!
funny_cat_723.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
>meme arrows
>eats them

Wait, how is it suddenly dark/nighttime IC when it was just five before? Are we just skipping ahead in time and having the fight happen at a different time then everything else going on per se? O:

Kyuubey said:
>eats them
Wait, how is it suddenly dark/nighttime IC when it was just five before? Are we just skipping ahead in time and having the fight happen at a different time then everything else going on per se? O:
Sun sets at 6. But yes. We are. That's how its been going. No one fights for three hours straight and retains conciousness :P

Mitchs98 said:
Sun sets at 6. But yes. We are. That's how its been going. No one fights for three hours straight and retains conciousness :P
I mean you already did a time skip. Why are we skipping ahead again?

Kyuubey said:
I mean you already did a time skip. Why are we skipping ahead again?
No no. That wasn't a timeskip. That was a narriative between posts to show time had passed between the matches. Matches, currently, have happened in the past. There is a rest period between match rounds. The finals have yet to start ICly, the semi finals have been over. Make sense?

Mitchs98 said:
No no. That wasn't a timeskip. That was a narriative between posts to show time had passed between the matches. Matches, currently, have happened in the past. There is a rest period between match rounds. The finals have yet to start ICly, the semi finals have been over. Make sense?
Okay just sucks for me because I've been following the hour that you made the RP as after a post saying things skipped ahead and I have to wait on replies from the people I'm interacting with. So now, my characters are stuck around not dark time and everyone else apparently has jumped into night? So now I literally cannot interact with anyone else due to conflicting time things.

Kyuubey said:
Okay just sucks for me because I've been following the hour that you made the RP as after a post saying things skipped ahead and I have to wait on replies from the people I'm interacting with. So now, my characters are stuck around not dark time and everyone else apparently has jumped into night? So now I literally cannot interact with anyone else due to conflicting time things.
Easy to circumvent that. Post them as having ditched whoever and went to do..things. *shrug*. Its what I'd do.

Mitchs98 said:
Easy to circumvent that. Post them as having ditched whoever and went to do..things. *shrug*. Its what I'd do.
You don't get it. It's sunny during my character time lines. It's dark during everyone else's. As a writer I cannot logically just disown that fact lol. Even if I ditched who I'm with, everyone else is now ahead in a different part of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back