Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
@Mitchs98
So I have no idea what's going on or what to do with Adrian. I'm considering having him just fall asleep and skip to the next day, but I think that's a fair ways off at this point. Unless of course anyone has a suggestion on who I can interact with?
I tried to get to the Guild Hall but Chris went crazy before then :P You could always have him leave hall when people randomly run in screaming about some werewolf. Adrian would kind of know Kelica or at least Chris because they are in the same guild. Man who transforms into a beast is kinda hard to.forget

Jacob Berry] [URL="http://imgur.com/gallery/MW548 said:
Ikumi Mito(Nikumi)[/URL]
The Negative points makes me sad ;-;
>devours the negative points

Mm, tastes like salt. C:

It's lovely! I really like the drawing!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]DANKE! Almost all of mine have negative points ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I shall pacman gobble up all the negative points.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]DANKE! Almost all of mine have negative points ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Until you become a full-fledged good artist 99% of the shit you put out for the public will be regarded negatively. Such is the fate of an artist of any form of art. I think, for that Nikumi pic, the biggest issue comes with the face. The overall shapes are good, like the head and shoulders and hair and all that. But the way the mouth/eyes/nose are is a bit weird. Actually, on closer inspection I think the majority of the problems lie with the eyes. Yeah, eyes and eyebrows. Fix those up and you'd be golden.

Isune said:
Chris has a nice little cave home now...all he's missing is a welcome mat and some windows xD
Sounds like a job for Ferra. She can eat some trees and make afforementioned things :P

Why can't Kelica just...talk to him? I mean he is still a bit pissed, and I'm pretty sure eating through his house would only piss Chris off even more.

@Zuka @Mitchs98

Colt556 said:
Until you become a full-fledged good artist 99% of the shit you put out for the public will be regarded negatively. Such is the fate of an artist of any form of art. I think, for that Nikumi pic, the biggest issue comes with the face. The overall shapes are good, like the head and shoulders and hair and all that. But the way the mouth/eyes/nose are is a bit weird. Actually, on closer inspection I think the majority of the problems lie with the eyes. Yeah, eyes and eyebrows. Fix those up and you'd be golden.
Yeah, The eyes were a pain! The reference made it hard to do them, I'll try fixing them, and oh yeah, I totally forgot about the eyebrows being messed up until after I took a picture of it xD

Isune said:
Why can't Kelica just...talk to him? I mean he is still a bit pissed, and I'm pretty sure eating through his house would only piss Chris off even more.
@Zuka @Mitchs98
Idk. You're the one that brought up eating the house. I said she could improve it. Lol.

Well I guess I misinterpreted your post. I thought you meant that she would make a hammer or literally eat the house xD

Isune said:
Well I guess I misinterpreted your post. I thought you meant that she would make a hammer or literally eat the house xD
Wat? I never said she'd make a hammer? I said she'd eat trees and make windows for his cave home. O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back