Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98

So I have no idea what's going on or what to do with Adrian. I'm considering having him just fall asleep and skip to the next day, but I think that's a fair ways off at this point. Unless of course anyone has a suggestion on who I can interact with?

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
So I have no idea what's going on or what to do with Adrian. I'm considering having him just fall asleep and skip to the next day, but I think that's a fair ways off at this point. Unless of course anyone has a suggestion on who I can interact with?
Raa's at the tourney stands ripping off techniques.

Rhodus said:
OH GOD I AM SO SORRY. I was in Salt Lake for the entire weekend (and then some), and I was way busier than I thought I would be. Has the semifinal match finished yet? @Mitchs98
No it hasn't.

Welcome home! I hope you had a wonderful time. Salt Lake is beautiful.

Kyuubey said:
No it hasn't.
Welcome home! I hope you had a wonderful time. Salt Lake is beautiful.
Thank you! Salt Lake really is quite a nice city. It isn't very big (it only has about 1/5 the population of my home city of Portland), but it's the capital, so all the buildings and things are huge. Overall it's a pleasant city and I'm looking forward to living there in a few months

I'm glad you're looking forward to it. I lived in Portland for a few years and enjoyed it there as well but I grew up in San Francisco so I know all about big cities, haha.

Hopefully your move goes smoothly in the months to come!

Mitchs98 said:
why the hell does hitting the top of your finger on the bottom of your laptop hurt so much holy crap D:
First of all: Ouch. You deserve a hug rating, but since the site doesn't have one, have a cookie instead.

Second, how are side stories handled? We're all encouraged to make our own, correct? Well, me @Britt\-21 have our own thread for a side story we're doing, and I'm wondering if these extra threads can be considered canon in some cases (though, sadly the one I'm in right now is decidedly non-canon, due to alterations to one character and the addition of one other).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back