Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I do have two new forms I want to use, but one needs a source of water to actually be useful and the other is basically a werewolf.

Isune said:
Well I do have two new forms I want to use, but one needs a source of water to actually be useful and the other is basically a werewolf.
Werewolf would be interesting, otherwise you know my fav is taurus xD

Isune said:
I'll let you pick, either the werewolf or moo man xD
Werewolf would fit more because it's a new form and he wouldn't know how to control it. That and, rage. Can't wait x3

Dark Souls 3 Hype!

I can't play it yet because I promised my friend we'd play a blind run together first. The temptation though... Oh God the temptation.

P.s. If anyone is bored IC, we are about to have a rampaging werewolf destroying things in the streets of magnolia :)

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Dark Souls 3 Hype!
I can't play it yet because I promised my friend we'd play a blind run together first. The temptation though... Oh God the temptation.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to my friend's house and we are going to play it

Zuka said:
P.s. If anyone is bored IC, we are about to have a rampaging werewolf destroying things in the streets of magnolia :)
I was just about to ask if you minded me doing something with Sakura, kek.

dark souls... that sounds familiar... you kill skeletons and bosses and stuff... and yur lie this undead guy that collects souls from the people you kill. is that it?¿?¿

Talon said:
dark souls... that sounds familiar... you kill skeletons and bosses and stuff... and yur lie this undead guy that collects souls from the people you kill. is that it?¿?¿
Yee. And it fucks you over every was possible

Kayzo said:
I'm going to my friend's house and we are going to play it
Nice. I'm looking forward to it!

Talon said:
Yeah that pretty much sums it up

ok... oooh grat idea!¡!¡ Talon will try to beat chris but gets beaten cuz he bes too cocky then my other girl comes in and saves Talon like a boss... 1 prob shes not done yet...

I wrote up a character for Golden Royals. I forgot to specify one thing in her magic though in regards to her being able to phase through physical objects. That doesn't work in any combat situation. If she is actively attacked, then her magic doesn't work. The whole point of her is being able to spy on people without being detected, so if she is seen then naturally her magic won't work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back