Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where is this all taking place anyways? Would have to be some really backwater village for them to be stoning a mage due to their magic.

Colt556 said:
Where is this all taking place anyways? Would have to be some really backwater village for them to be stoning a mage due to their magic.
they aren't stoning him because of his magic, they are angry cause some huge angry looking draco just wandered the streets and looks like he's gunna eat people

well I mean...Chris did almost kill some people...and set houses on fire...and took people underwater with him in a death spin like a croc...and take down houses as a certain minotaur. They'd have a good reason to be pissed.

And actually, I imagined it more as they remember Chris, they know his forms. And Chris may or may not have tried to bite a few people's heads off.

Isune said:
And actually, I imagined it more as they remember Chris, they know his forms. And Chris may or may not have tried to bite a few people's heads off.
Sounds like Chris is an asshole. I mean sure, Fairy Tail destroys property but they don't drown people. If only Makarov was still around, he'd set you straight.

Little babies!

wqPtDQZ.jpg

My sister had to take care of about that many little kittens. Same age judging on appearance. Half of them died..... Kittens that young are incredibly difficult to take care of and they can die for the most arbitrary reasons. While they're adorable I never want to be responsible for kittens that young.

Alright @Zuka how about instead it's more of a revenge thing for all the times Chris singlehandedly destroyed homes and almost (or maybe even actually) killed people.

Isune said:
Alright @Zuka how about instead it's more of a revenge thing for all the times Chris singlehandedly destroyed homes and almost (or maybe even actually) killed people.
Should probably leave it at 'almost'. If Chris ACTUALLY killed people he'd be in jail, not Fairy Tail.

Colt556 said:
My sister had to take care of about that many little kittens. Same age judging on appearance. Half of them died..... Kittens that young are incredibly difficult to take care of and they can die for the most arbitrary reasons. While they're adorable I never want to be responsible for kittens that young.
Ah I see. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back