Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I'm just going to stick to Kyero's roleplay. Which I'm about to post in
The bad part is. The mechanics are appealing to me. And its dice. Halp.

But seriously though..they're at-least interesting to read cause Blaze is funny asf

Mitchs98 said:
The bad part is. The mechanics are appealing to me. And its dice. Halp.
But seriously though..they're at-least interesting to read cause Blaze is funny asf
Blaze is easily one of my favorite people on this site.

Colt556 said:
f69e706cf960f39c48379303c75e0bd4.png
I feel like I need to take two drinks for that one.

I have to go to the store to pick up a few simple ingredients for the excessive baking I'm planning to do today but I'm sitting here procrastinating.

I suppose I'll end up buying them later in the day, resulting in me being late to my friends place because I didn't realise that baking actually takes time and patience. Whatever, future me can deal with that.

I'm so bummed. All the music we are playing is taken from this "Video Game Live" thing, and I was listening to the professionals play it to get a good sound in my head. Turns out that there is a kingdom hearts song and we aren't playing it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't write up Leo's backstory because I have some things that need to be done soon and then I need to get ready to head to my friends place. Busy busy!

Will write it up sometime. Also I hope it's okay that I made him another member of Golden Royals. If it needs to be changed, it can easily be done so.

Also I'm sorry @Refaulted, I keep adding horrible people to your guild. First a cold bitch without any semblance of a human emotion and now a smug asshole with an ego the size of jupiter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back