Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]
cold bitch without any semblance of a human emotion and now a smug asshole with an ego the size of jupiter.

[/QUOTE]
Hey! I use a smug asshole with an ego the size of Jupiter and a cold bitch without any semblance of a human emotion as well! :o

I use a hot head and will be using an erza type character.... literally she will beat up Talon when needed or just cuz xD

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Hmm. Today has gone by fast. Bleh, tomorrow I have to dress up into a suit for an award ceremony at school

[/QUOTE]
Lucky.

I don't get awards like I used to. I actually don't get awards at all thanks to middle school work being hard to keep track of. I mean, it can't be as bad as college, in which some people here attend, but still. D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Lucky.
I don't get awards like I used to. I actually don't get awards at all thanks to middle school work being hard to keep track of. I mean, it can't be as bad as college, in which some people here attend, but still. D:

[/QUOTE]
Heh. I believe I am getting 4 or 5 awards... Not sure.

Middle school was so easy. Trust me, it gets easier the higher the grade. 11th grade is probably the hardest grade you'll be in only because of the ACT's.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Heh. I believe I am getting 4 or 5 awards... Not sure.
Middle school was so easy. Trust me, it gets easier the higher the grade. 11th grade is probably the hardest grade you'll be in only because of the ACT's.

[/QUOTE]
I hate middle school math. Pre-algebra is awful. Or I'm just dumb. I think it's the second one. D:

I dunno... I'll have to take your word for it, but first sign I get of high school work being too hard for my tiny brain to comprehend, I'm ruining any chances I had for a future and dropping out. I can't handle stress very well. :c

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I hate middle school math. Pre-algebra is awful. Or I'm just dumb. I think it's the second one. D:
I dunno... I'll have to take your word for it, but first sign I get of high school work being too hard for my tiny brain to comprehend, I'm ruining any chances I had for a future and dropping out. I can't handle stress very well. :c

[/QUOTE]
Wait tell you get into Algebra One >:3 Nah, it really does get easier the higher you go up. Most of the teachers are generally really cool and treat you like an adult, somewhat.

And dun do that! You gotta endure it! Fight, Salty, Fight! Just listen to some Bohemian Rhapsody of Eye of the Tiger to get you through your day!

Refaulted said:
All of the notifications broke. :/
Normally happens when you get into big roleplays like this. :v

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Wait tell you get into Algebra One >:3 Nah, it really does get easier the higher you go up. Most of the teachers are generally really cool and treat you like an adult, somewhat.
And dun do that! You gotta endure it! Fight, Salty, Fight! Just listen to some Bohemian Rhapsody of Eye of the Tiger to get you through your day!

[/QUOTE]
I don't think you live in Florida if that's the case. Everyone here is stupid. Probably because everything that lives near the equator is mutated. Everything.

I hate that song and enduring things has done nothing but turn out badly for me. D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Normally happens when you get into big roleplays like this. :v

[/QUOTE]
I'm usually good at not breaking them. I've been involved in larger RP's.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Normally happens when you get into big roleplays like this. :v
I don't think you live in Florida if that's the case. Everyone here is stupid. Probably because everything that lives near the equator is mutated. Everything.

I hate that song and enduring things has done nothing but turn out badly for me. D:

[/QUOTE]
Ah... I will uh... Hope it gets better then! I've been to Florida to visit my step dad a few times, never again... Never../

AND WHICH ONE?! Bohemian or Eye of the Tiger

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Ah... I will uh... Hope it gets better then! I've been to Florida to visit my step dad a few times, never again... Never../
AND WHICH ONE?! Bohemian or Eye of the Tiger

[/QUOTE]
oH MY GOD MY FINGERTIPS ARE BEING BITTEN BY MOSQUITOS AS I'M TYPING THIS

Another reason I don't have hope: mosquitos

Never heard of Bohemian, but I can't stand Eye of the Tiger. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]oH MY GOD MY FINGERTIPS ARE BEING BITTEN BY MOSQUITOS AS I'M TYPING THIS
Another reason I don't have hope: mosquitos

Never heard of Bohemian, but I can't stand Eye of the Tiger. :/

[/QUOTE]
*OFFERS YOU THE LOTION* HERE THIS SHOULD HELP A BIT!

Mosquitoes are pretty bad to be honest... ANd hurricanes.

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY IS ARGUABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT AND BEST SONG OF ROCK N ROLL OF THE 1970's if not then 1975.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]*OFFERS YOU THE LOTION* HERE THIS SHOULD HELP A BIT!
Mosquitoes are pretty bad to be honest... ANd hurricanes.

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY IS ARGUABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT AND BEST SONG OF ROCK N ROLL OF THE 1970's if not then 1975.

[/QUOTE]
Too lazy to put on lotion (not like it helps anyway with how big and thirsty for blood these things are).

Never been caught in a hurricane before. :v

sorry I'm not 50

This is the kind of music I listen to: [media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Too lazy to put on lotion (not like it helps anyway with how big and thirsty for blood these things are).

sorry I'm not 50

[/media][/QUOTE]
Fucking weeb smh

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Too lazy to put on lotion (not like it helps anyway with how big and thirsty for blood these things are).

sorry I'm not 50

[/media][/QUOTE]
Fine, more lotion for me! And true... they are evil... Kill them?

Wow, you are lucky. Good for you. So impressed xD Ah, I am a sarcastic asshole sometimes.

Uh, so, you don't have to be 50 to like great music.

Also, that is some pretty bad anime music IMO :P

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Fine, more lotion for me! And true... they are evil... Kill them?
Wow, you are lucky. Good for you. So impressed xD Ah, I am a sarcastic asshole sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
Download and play Love Live for good anime music. Shit's like, bigger than Hearthstone though. xD

Mitchs98 said:
Download and play Love Live for good anime music. Shit's like, bigger than Hearthstone though. xD
What are "Love Live" And I listen to good anime music already so... xD I'll check it out though.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Fine, more lotion for me! And true... they are evil... Kill them?

[/QUOTE]
Nope! They've adapted to know exactly when to leave your skin and exactly where you think they are!

I hope you fall off stage receiving those awards of yours. >:C

Someone's just jealous that an anime destroyed their music with a single song. <3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]What are "Love Live" And I listen to good anime music already so... xD I'll check it out though.

[/QUOTE]
Love Live is the name of the game, you nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back