Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Nope! They've adapted to know exactly when to leave your skin and exactly where you think they are!
I hope you fall off stage receiving those awards of yours. >:C

Someone's just jealous that an anime destroyed their music with a single song. <3

[/QUOTE]
That is true. KILL THEM ALL.

Uh, there is no stage... It is in the Gym

Not really, couldn't even stand the first 10 seconds. If you want some real music, head back to the 70's or even 80's kid. xD I feel old but I am only 16

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]That is true. KILL THEM ALL.

Not really, couldn't even stand the first 10 seconds. If you want some real music, head back to the 70's or even 80's kid. xD I feel old but I am only 16

[/QUOTE]
No, if you want real music you play Sleeping Dogs for the PS3. ^-^.

Tbh I like older music more than new music too..

Mitchs98 said:
No, if you want real music you play Sleeping Dogs for the PS3. ^-^.
Tbh I like older music more than new music too..
Haha. I heard that is a good game. I love video game soundtracks. Mass Effect has a great sound track.

Same, same. I don't like much if any modern music, besides some Anime Music.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]That is true. KILL THEM ALL.

[/QUOTE]
NEED MORE BUGSPRAY

Oh. Normally mine is in the lunch room, which has a stage. :v

If you had waited past the ten seconds (yeah, I'm not a big fan of the beginning either), it would have gotten a lot better. Give Yuki Kajiura a chance, friend! :,O

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Haha. I heard that is a good game. I love video game soundtracks. Mass Effect has a great sound track.
Same, same. I don't like much if any modern music, besides some Anime Music.

[/QUOTE]
Sleeping Dogs has modern music but like, it's chinese rock and shit. It's great, really. Game is great too.

I can't tolerate most modern music other than anime music, most anime music is nice.

Most of it is so overrused its cringeworthy :/

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]NEED MORE BUGSPRAY
Oh. Normally mine is in the lunch room, which has a stage. :v

If you had waited past the ten seconds (yeah, I'm not a big fan of the beginning either), it would have gotten a lot better. Give Yuki Kajiura a chance, friend! :,O

[/QUOTE]
*GETS MORE* GET TO THE ANTI-BUG CHAMBER!

Oh, coolio. My school is kinda lame when it comes to this sorta stuff xD

Eh, I'll pass. Can we agree that Your Lie in April has some of the best Music in Anime...? Even if it is based off classical.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]*GETS MORE* GET TO THE ANTI-BUG CHAMBER!

Eh, I'll pass. Can we agree that Your Lie in April has some of the best Music in Anime...? Even if it is based off classical.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh. Someone I know voices a character on that show, I forget which doe..

Mitchs98 said:
Sleeping Dogs has modern music but like, it's chinese rock and shit. It's great, really. Game is great too.
I can't tolerate most modern music other than anime music, most anime music is nice.

Most of it is so overrused its cringeworthy :/
I'd probably like it then as I am getting into J-Rock bands and even some like Heavy K-Pop groups *Dies*

Yes! Mostly because a lot of it is done by a J-Rock Group.

And I agree like 100%

Mitchs98 said:
Ooh. Someone I know voices a character on that show, I forget which doe..
Your Lie in April, is one of the best Anime I have ever seen, it is a masterpiece, mixing drama, romance, tragedy and music together. The art is amazing too. I love it. It made me cry ;-;

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]*GETS MORE* GET TO THE ANTI-BUG CHAMBER!

[/QUOTE]
The only anime I've ever seen completely was Madoka Magica. All other anime fails to catch my interest enough for me to open a new tab and watch it. :/

How about classical?~ [media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The only anime I've ever seen completely was Madoka Magica. All other anime fails to catch my interest enough for me to open a new tab and watch it. :/
How about classical?~ [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Oh you are missing out on so many masterpieces man! Shame, damn shame.

And pathetic. You want Classical-

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Oh you are missing out on so many masterpieces man! Shame, damn shame.
And pathetic. You want Classical-

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
::://///////////////////

I'm not listening to that simply for the fact that you called my music pathetic like what even

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]::://///////////////////
I'm not listening to that simply for the fact that you called my music pathetic like what even

[/QUOTE]
I sorry mane.

I did listen to all of it. It was good, seems to be an audio problem in the beginning? It's nothing compared to what I posted though. That song makes me cry at times.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I sorry mane.
I did listen to all of it. It was good, seems to be an audio problem in the beginning? It's nothing compared to what I posted though. That song makes me cry at times.

[/QUOTE]
That's not an audio problem. It's purposely supposed to turn quiet at the beginning and somewhere in the middle of the song. Watch the anime and you'd get why. :v

Eh, to each their own I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back