Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo

And you guys said Mizuki x Alfie would never happen pfftt! haha reading your story is like the beginning of a 'bad' story

Looking at the headers, Masaki and Tanari are in entirely different arenas. This is some projected combat going on now. Like greenscreen tier fighting.

Colt556 said:
Looking at the headers, Masaki and Tanari are in entirely different arenas. This is some projected combat going on now. Like greenscreen tier fighting.
Did I write down the wrong arena name? Lmao

I'm kind of considering removing the current characters I have and working on new ones. I've had some time to look over their CS' and realise that I'm not incredibly happy with how I've made them.

Personality wise, I think they'd be interesting to play as, but I'm not too happy with their biographies or their magic. If it's okay, I'd like to scrap them and go back to the 'drawing board' as they say.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm kind of considering removing the current characters I have and working on new ones. I've had some time to look over their CS' and realise that I'm not incredibly happy with how I've made them.
Personality wise, I think they'd be interesting to play as, but I'm not too happy with their biographies or their magic. If it's okay, I'd like to scrap them and go back to the 'drawing board' as they say.

[/QUOTE]
Ok drawing puns I can do this.

Seems a bit sketchy but if that's what you want.

Metaphysics said:
Ok drawing puns I can do this.
Seems a bit sketchy but if that's what you want.
F4Du9wL.jpg

Talon said:
I think ill put Talon in Lamia instead of saber...
Cul.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm kind of considering removing the current characters I have and working on new ones. I've had some time to look over their CS' and realise that I'm not incredibly happy with how I've made them.

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back