Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Valken is S-Class Lamia Scale, you should join us, farrrr to many women and shy men (Lysander xD )
Maybe. I haven't really thought abut him becoming part of a Guild yet. But they can still be friends if they ever meet up or something.

Refaulted said:
Maybe. I haven't really thought abut him becoming part of a Guild yet. But they can still be friends if they ever meet up or something.
Well he's currently rented out the entire upper level of a restraunt for Millie who should be fawning over him right!! @Kayzo :P

Zuka said:
Well he's currently rented out the entire upper level of a restraunt for Millie who should be fawning over him right!! @Kayzo :P
Wow. Way to overachieve. *slow claps* :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Refaulted said:
Wow. Way to overachieve. *slow claps* :P
This pretty much sums up my Valken

Zuka said:
Valken Truss - Ninja Mode gone wrong

Valken was grinning from ear to ear, his instincts were correct and he had found the Lamia Scale Master with such ease, such prowess! He spotted the short scruffy blond hair before him, bent over on the edge of the bed away from him as they looked like they were trying to tie a shoe lace. "So this is where you have been hiding out Master Lloyd?" He was so sure of himself he didn't even notice the underwear, dresses and high heels littering the bed in a messy fashion, so he was equally caught off guard when 'Lloyd' let out a high pitched scream and whirled, jumping backwards and back up against the wall with big, blue eyes. His grin faded and his dark purple eyes went huge. That was not Lloyd...that was a girl. A naked girl...A very pretty, but still very naked girl before him. His mouth opened as if to say something, cheeks bursting into a bright red. But before he could explain, the body with bouncing boobs attached strode across the room, thrust her hands onto his shoulder and forcefully pushed him off the windowsill. "You God Damn perverted butt-hole!!" It screeched, slamming the window as it did. Valken was so surprised, seriously why were boobs so hypnotic?, that he lost balance instantly and fell the whole 3 storeys. Luckily instead of splattering against the ground, he simply morphed into the shadowed floor, taking no damage. And then stepped out as if he had just landed on a trampoline or foam pit. Once on his feet, he put a hand on his chin, looking thoughtful. "I never get my sources wrong...how could I have made such a big mistake in my Intel?" Snapping his fingers as he remembered that last stall owner's information. "It must have been that man! I thought his eyebrow wiggle was peculiar..." Having wasted a good portion of time on a silly endeavor he slowly started to walk back to the Milkshake Shop.

@Kayzo @HuorSpinks (Lloyd mentioned)

Zuka said:
Love interest? Oooooooo He's going to have a FIELD day with that info
You haven't been reading the posts with Talon? 0:?

But yes. I expect hilarity to ensue. And a reaaaalllyyy sad, depressed, and pissed off Ferra if he messed things up :P

Mitchs98 said:
You haven't been reading the posts with Talon? 0:?
But yes. I expect hilarity to ensue. And a reaaaalllyyy sad, depressed, and pissed off Ferra if he messed things up :P
Nope, I've been skipping most peoples posts *scratchs the back of her head with a half laugh*

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Which one has the dankest memes? That is all that is important

[/QUOTE]
Lamia. We have a Valken.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]You've sold Lamia for meh! I'll join ya guys. Also, probably wont make my CS tell tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
No one ever asks about Blue Pegasus...

Zuka said:
Also @Mitchs98 I would NOT want to be talon's character if he does mess up...Valken will destroy him for messing with Lamia Scale Members hue xD Boys scary
Kek. I'm more worried about Valken ending it before it begins :P

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I didn't see them... They are in the organizations tab...

[/QUOTE]
I told you about them 0:. You can't use them till next arc doe. You can also make up to 5 characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back