Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't stop imagining Chris on energy drinks. I just think of him kinda like the mom from a day with mom, except breaking all land speed records and with poor Kelica clinging to him for dear life.

Isune said:
I can't stop imagining Chris on energy drinks. I just think of him kinda like the mom from a day with mom, except breaking all land speed records and with poor Kelica clinging to him for dear life.
Zoom kitty go fast.

I thinking at least 150, if not more. Poor Kelica's gonna be hanging onto anything she can.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]

Lucas Starphase

"Catch me if you can!"

3cea028f01c1a6c3c1453d0c9d296796.jpg

Character Theme |

"Come on! I'm barely even trying here."

Full Name | Lucas Starphase

Age | 15

Gender | Male

Race | Human

Height | 5'5"

Weight | 53kg

tumblr_o4nkjzIq9h1u1jciio1_500.gif
Personality | Hyperactive and eccentric, Lucas is what many would consider to be your typical adolescent male. He's ambitious with a desire to prove himself and can come off as quite obnoxious; easily irritating his guild mates with his over the top antics. He doesn't see the harm in a little fun, but unfortunately doesn't always understand that others aren't interested in entertaining his childish whims very often.

He tends to be a bit cocky and often goes to extremes to prove his worth, worrying very deeply that his friends see him as a waste of space. His own issues of self image make him quite good at empathising with the struggles of others, revealing a much more sensitive and caring side of him. It's easy for him to make friends, but he doesn't realise this. Constantly downgrading his positive qualities, Lucas often finds himself overcompensating in regards to how he acts around others. He'll go to unnecessary extremes to be kind to other people in the hopes that they'll take a liking to him, which usually ends up putting people off.

Lucas looks up to wizards of great power and aspires to become one himself. His biggest goal is to become a member of the Wizard Saints, but his parents have other goals in mind for him. While he loves his parents, he constantly feels stifled by their constant micro-management of his life and has grown to be quite rebellious of authority figures through his resistance against his family.

His parents allow him to be a member of Blue Pegasus on the condition that he goes to all his extra-curricular lessons and classes in between Guild Activity. Although he has been known to skip many of these, putting a lot of tension between him, his parents and the Guild.

I have a long way to go before reaching my goal, but I'm good at catching up! Don't count me out just yet.
Lucas Starphase

• Sports/Athletics (Soccer is his favorite)
  • His Guild
  • Meeting new people
  • Food
  • Music

Dislikes

• Sitting Still
  • Following orders
  • His parents
  • Being looked down upon or underestimated
  • Being forced to study topics he's not interested in

large.gif
Biography | Anyone who knew Lucas when growing up would say that he was blessed with quite a lucky and enriching life. His parents, both hard working individuals, deeply cared for their son and ensured that he was given every opportunity from birth to succeed in life. They exposed Lucas to art, science and music from an early age, hiring not but the best tutors for their child. They made sure he ate well and let him participate in many sports. He was enrolled into a fine school where his mind would surely be nurtured. However perfect his family life may have seen, Lucas felt very differently about this arrangement.

A free spirit, even from a young age, Lucas despised the daily agenda his parents forced him through. Each day was like clockwork, and every aspect of his life was controlled by his parents. Some parts he didn't mind of coarse; he enjoyed school and had made many good friends. He especially loved getting to play many different types of sports. He was an active kid to say the least. It was all the extra curricular activities his parents pushed him through that annoyed him. He was made to study two different languages, play violin, and take extra classes for all his school subjects. He barely had a moment to himself at all, and it was suffocating.

Over the years, Lucas grew more rebellious against his parents. He started skipping his after school classes, which culminated in his parents threatening to take him out of his beloved sports teams. Frustrated and angry, Lucas ran away from home and slept in a nearby forest for the night. Unfortunately, many bandits and rogue mages inhabited the forest; and Lucas was a prime target for them. The young boy was terrified, surrounded by strange men and women. He had nothing on him, so they couldn't rob him; but he could be used as a hostage. Before they could take him away, the mages were cast away by a strong gust of wind. Lucas could swear he saw something flicker past them as well. Confused, Lucas' would be kidnappers tried to make sense of what had happened; but not before the exact same thing happened again. The onslaught off wind become more frequent, and with each flicker, one member would let out a groan of pain and keel over to the floor. When the last man remained, the strange flicker flew past Lucas and stopped before the adversary. In front of Lucas stood a woman, her knee raised in a powerful kick to the gut of the last rogue mage. He fell over, and Lucas was left alone with the woman.

tumblr_n9fxbhIwC61tua9rko2_250.gif
The strange woman took Lucas back to his city, and to his home. His parents were hysterical, worrying about their son all night. They were never more relieved to see him. Lucas felt bad for putting them through that, but if he hadn't then he would have never met the amazing mage who saved him. Inspired, Lucas started spending his school lunch breaks in the library reading up on magic. His parents had placed him back on his strict schedule, so he had to stay up late and get up really early in order to continue studying magic. He was mesmerised, drawn into the strange ladies world by his chance encounter with her. He eventually reached a point where simply reading about magic was no longer enough; he needed time to practice. After pleading with his parents, they agreed to shift around his schedule and offer him free time to practice magic.

Even with all his new free time, teaching himself magic was no easy feat. He made barely any progress. Seeing him working so hard, his parents arranged with the local guild; Blue Pegasus, to allow Lucas to train at their guild in the hopes the wizards there would provide some tidbit of knowledge to help their son learn. Lucas couldn't have been more excited, getting to spend time with real wizards. The more time he spent at Blue Pegasus, the stronger his magic became, and he eventually was asked to join the guild officially. His parents allowed it on the condition that his guild activities would be second to his studies.

While he has only been a member for a few months, Lucas already embraces the guild as his home away from home and is immersing himself in the world of magic that fascinates him so much.

I may not look like much, but I'm a member of Blue Pegasus too. Underestimate me and I'll leave you in the dust.
Lucas Starphase

tumblr_nyjmnkL34N1txfbxwo4_500.gif
Guild | Blue Pegasus

Guild Mark | Right Shoulder

Mage Rank | C Class

Skills | Extremely fast, even without his magic. Surprisingly intelligent for his age. Great problem solving and situational awareness.

Magic | Lucas uses High Speed magic, which allows him to move incredibly fast. He can use this magic to increase the momentum behind his melee attacks, causing a normally weak attack to send opponents flying.

Lucas also has aspirations of learning
Wind Magic, but he is still a novice and has yet to grasp the fundamentals of this magic.

Equipment | Lucas doesn't carry around any weapons, but he does wear weights around his shins. When removed, Lucas can move even faster with his High Speed Magic. The weights also help his kicks become even more devastating.

Other | Lucas doesn't understand why his Guild Mates are known for being as 'gorgeous' as the local wizarding magazines proclaim. He also despises when interviewers try and talk to him, referring to him as the 'adorable rookie'.

[/QUOTE]
HINATA!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]The most precious puff pastry of them all

[/QUOTE]
Yes, along with Sawamura(AnD) and Kuroko xD

I'm having trouble finding an acceptable face claim for my next character. I really like K.K from Kekkai Sensen so I might go with her.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Ooh. That is one of the Anime I have on my too watch list!

[/QUOTE]
I really enjoyed it! I recommend giving it a go if you have the time.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Since, I assume most of ya watch Fairy Tail or at least know Lucy, do you want to see the drawing of her I did?

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to see it.

Jacob Berry] [URL="http://imgur.com/gallery/NzBGe?lr=0 said:
Lucy Heartfilia[/URL]
There ya go
Love it, drawing isn't exactly my strong point though. The most I'm able to do is a gekka (or whatever you call them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back