Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I did that. Two hours ago. :3. Kek.
Well, you made me sad so Imma KMS xD

Good for you though. I'll give you a cookie :P

Also, when you lowkey wanna be creative but highkey hate lowkey and shit xD

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Well, you made me sad so Imma KMS xD
Good for you though. I'll give you a cookie :P

Also, when you lowkey wanna be creative but highkey hate lowkey and shit xD

[/QUOTE]
I don't be lowkey. Everything I do is about as subtle as a brick through a window. Kek

Mitchs98 said:
I don't be lowkey. Everything I do is about as subtle as a brick through a window. Kek
Lel, sounds fun to be honest. Bricks through windows are always fun! Hmm. When you wanna make your CS but you just woke up and don't...

Jacob Berry]What races are acceptable...? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Any race in the current sheets. Ask if you want to copy someone elses or tell me for a custom race and I'll see if its acceptable

purplepanda288 said:
Btw, why I put the date for tomorrow RP day is cuz we gonna skip direct to the start of the parade.
Alright. So are we gonna RP the date, then? Or have it be a flashback? I'm just a tad confused. Sorry.

Refaulted said:
Alright. So are we gonna RP the date, then? Or have it be a flashback? I'm just a tad confused. Sorry.
I believe he meant he put it for the next day IC so you could RP it, since we're skipping directly to the final event of the parade and the guild master meeting.

Salt Lord]Good job reading the bolded title on the first page of the Character Sign Up; no S Class or higher allowed. Unless you've worked something out with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] , in which case I'll back off.
WOWZA M8.

Nah, I worked it out with @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt Lord]Good job reading the bolded title on the first page of the Character Sign Up; no S Class or higher allowed. Unless you've worked something out with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] , in which case I'll back off.
Blue Pegasus needs at-least 2 S Class, so, you know. That goes for everyone. Feel free to take the last S-Class spot for Pegasus if you wish @Chat Noir or anyone else

After not ebing on for a few days i decided to come check up on things.

I look at my notifications.

I have 430.

oBGLQbi.png

BUT

Can you guess where 300 of those notifications came from?

-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:

I have 430.

oBGLQbi.png

BUT

Can you guess where 350 of those notifications came from?

-_-
I dunno what it is, but I stop getting notifs after 15. I literally can't get that many notifs. :v

Drakerus said:

I have 430.

oBGLQbi.png

BUT

Can you guess where 300 of those notifications came from?

-_-
:3.

Also

THE DOG LIVES

Mitchs98 said:
Blue Pegasus needs at-least 2 S Class, so, you know. That goes for everyone. Feel free to take the last S-Class spot for Pegasus if you wish @Chat Noir or anyone else
Currently I'm writing up a C Class for BP. I can probably write up an S Class as well, but only if the spot isn't filled by the time I finish up this precious cinnamon roll character.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Currently I'm writing up a C Class for BP. I can probably write up an S Class as well, but only if the spot isn't filled by the time I finish up this precious cinnamon roll character.

[/QUOTE]
Is said precious cinnamon roll character edible?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Currently I'm writing up a C Class for BP. I can probably write up an S Class as well, but only if the spot isn't filled by the time I finish up this precious cinnamon roll character.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free. I'm trying to give new members priority in terms of filling openings to S-Class ranks and such.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Is said precious cinnamon roll character edible?

[/QUOTE]
W-what kind of irresponsible character creator do you think I am????

Meet me by the dumpster outside, we'll talk there.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]W-what kind of irresponsible character creator do you think I am????
Meet me by the dumpster outside, we'll talk there.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I see. I am sorry if I offended you.

Alright, I'll see ya there. *Goes to said dumpster*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back