Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Lol, who's got the better man now? Also I'll post now
*looks at Donald* Man, I really did make a piece of shit man, now that I'm thinking about it. I really just made a hunk of meat that punches things.

Refaulted said:
*looks at Donald* Man, I really did make a piece of shit man, now that I'm thinking about it. I really just made a hunk of meat that punches things.
So is Valken but he still is a sweetie

Kayzo said:
Lol, who's got the better man now? Also I'll post now
Well that aint fair because I'm technically playing both. But Valken is suave as fuq

VRu7znvhgE13whmdmgY9IOU-un_q2TBpCRBHxTS0933GvAhnGJPgXqD95sL5KVGj-tAsECT-OP4_p2L1LCIDAq30xDyBg-J-gAv3xDVehiggJJ0E2jdKHrYS5tebOdvq3g=w427-h344-nc

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
So is Valken but he still is a sweetie
I guess Donald is similar, kind of. I tried to make him like a 'big brother that looks out for people' kind of character. I'm just not so sure how that has worked out. *shrugs* Guess we'll see as time goes.

Refaulted said:
Hey some women like that.

I am a woman that likes that.

:D Who needs brains when you have those gorgeous muscles Hnnnegg! xD

Zuka said:
Hey some women like that.
I am a woman that likes that.

:D Who needs brains when you have those gorgeous muscles Hnnnegg! xD
That sounds eerily similar to something my friend from school would say.

I curse many of my characters with muscles...it is a character creation flaw that I have. That, or I make them way skinny. :/

Refaulted said:
That sounds eerily similar to something my friend from school would say.
I curse many of my characters with muscles...it is a character creation flaw that I have. That, or I make them way skinny. :/
The muscles is a curse because-?......

Rhodus said:
I second that notion
HEY Kelica and Chris just had an adorable moment full of feels!!! Let me find post....

@Kyuubey

I can do nice feels to D:

Zuka said:
Kelica

Kelica had drained every last reserve of her magic energy just as Chris had done, her head swirling and her limbs so heavy she couldn't even lift a single finger. Luckily she had landed on her side, facing Sabrina so she could talk, her hair dripping infront of her face like a curtain, though strands were pulled back to expose her soft face. It was soft, and loving, like a mother looking fondly on a child. Kelica almost always had this expression unless Chris was being silly.

"Oh Sabrina..." She said in a soft, comforting tone. "You know so little of relationships...There was confusion and anger, but Chris and I are fine. You think some little squabble will end what we have? We love, we fight, we mend. That's what people in love do. They have good days and bad days...but they stay together through thick and thin. A couple who never squabbles is one living in denial, where all the problems are under the surface. One day they will all come out and the link will be broken. Chris and I have only ever been truthful since we started, if we are happy we are happy...if we are upset, we show it. Show it, acknowledge it, and repair it in the now. Nothing was your fault Sabrina.." Here her eyes started to burn as she held back tears.

"Nothing is ever too far gone it can not be healed, or repaired, or fixed. Please Sabrina you have to believe me on this...There is nothing that makes you useless, or without purpose. We are friends, and frankly I am not planning on giving that up till the end of days. I see you as close a friend as a sister. So...please....don't ever do this again. Talk to us about it...we will always be listening. Just talking about things can surprise you, some things you thought were the end of the world really are not."

Here Kelica took a deep breath and the tears now slid down her cheeks in a happy manner. "Promise me, you'll keep living. There is nothing that can't be healed in time. Don't forget we will always be here for you..."

@Isune

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back