Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Actually, I've been thinking... a lot of the stuff I've been thinking of lately and a lot of the stuff I've already done contradicts with the overview of Angel of Mercy (a title which hardly fits shit now). So. Could we put the arc off for another few other arcs, if you wouldn't mind (and while you're at it, change the name and overview completely)? Uhh.. details in the PM. :(

[/QUOTE]
.-.. Well. I guess so. I'll have to come up with an arc to replace it. I guess it could be the Zeref arc if worst comes to worse(though I intended on it being a bit later..). I'll be able to come up with something *shrug*

Mitchs98 said:
.-.. Well. I guess so. I'll have to come up with an arc to replace it. I guess it could be the Zeref arc if worst comes to worse(though I intended on it being a bit later..). I'll be able to come up with something *shrug*
Lolnope

I'm sure we'll be able to think of something else. :3

Mitchs98 said:
If that does end up being the case I don't mind helping you. After all, I did bring Mavis in especially for that arc upon your request. And my continual nagging. xD

Kyuubey said:
*kisses senpai*

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Lolnope

[/QUOTE]
Watchu mean by lolnope O.o .

LeSoraAmari said:
If that does end up being the case I don't mind helping you. After all, I did bring Mavis in especially for that arc upon your request. And my continual nagging. xD
*kisses senpai*
K. If it does I'll need someone to play Zeref though.

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot who asked to play Zeref initially :/ ...I think it was @Zuka actually..
Whoever does play Zeref they won't need to do any work on the magic side of things xD

I've already done that in the lore tab lmao

(Ankhseram Black Magic)

Mitchs98 said:
Watchu mean by lolnope O.o .
K. If it does I'll need someone to play Zeref though.
lolnope as in if you wanted it to wait, then it should wait. No reason to have to use a last resort because of my indecisiveness

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]lolnope as in if you wanted it to wait, then it should wait. No reason to have to use a last resort because of my indecisiveness

[/QUOTE]
I'm making a post.

LeSoraAmari said:
*kisses senpai*
large.jpg

kurousagixizayoi_by_redknightwill-d63pi0u.jpg
<3

Mitchs98 said:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Lolnope

[/QUOTE]
Zombies.

LeSoraAmari said:
Whoever does play Zeref they won't need to do any work on the magic side of things xD
I've already done that in the lore tab lmao

(Ankhseram Black Magic)
I don't mind who plays them as long as detail is put into posts for him and they actually know how to play him.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]lolnope as in if you wanted it to wait, then it should wait. No reason to have to use a last resort because of my indecisiveness

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I c. You know. I just thought of another arc. Literally. Right this second. I mean, still going to help you try to get your arc settled, but I just thought of something great. ^-^. Watching The Shining was useful after all(even if it has absolutely nothing to do with The Shining's theme whatsoever!).

Mitchs98 said:
wedding arc next? Hahaha

P.s we need an action arc it's too boring at the moment

ALSO DIBS ON BADASS EVIL CHARACTER

We need a character that sickens to the stomach. A real Villian *grins* I am so there

Zuka said:

We need a character that sickens to the stomach. A real Villian *grins* I am so there
Oh. The arc I thought of will be dark as fuck. Not boring at all. Kek. You could tottally play the main villain if you wanted(I was just going to make lame npc sheets but ya kno)

Zuka said:
Yeah I don't see him popping question in the next arc LET alone ever (I recon kelica would ask him) :3
Probs.

Zuka said:
Millie getting married? Well they are having a candlelit dinner so....
Valken would have the balls to ask, unlike Chris @Isune xD
Lol, who's got the better man now? Also I'll post now

Zuka said:

*cough cough* Ellen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back