Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Talon said:
Any leaguer will get it...
Also if you think Annie and Amumu are annoying... You must not be very uh... High ranked, or possibly even level 30. They haven't even been in the ban rotation for a long time.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'd enjoy league of legends more if 90% of the community didn't cause me to involuntary bleed out of my anus.

[/QUOTE]
Pardon me?

Amen broher I have heard enough stries from my friend about ranked. for the past month he has ben stuck in bronze 3 cuz he gets shitty teammates. he carries with 40-3-13 (literally thats a score he took a pic of and txted me) and he still lost because his team couldnt do anything and fed almost the entir enemy team. thats the worst gme hes played... or best depending on how you look at it... @Metaphysics

@Talon Please don't use brackets IC ^-^. But yes, eventually he could. Some of these arcs are going to feature 1+ month time skips, so characters would obviously have time to train. The Grand Magic Games arc will probably feature a 2 month skip, for instance, placing it in winter. That said I have a winter Christmas Fairy Tail themed arc planned too that may or may not involve magical killer snowmen.

Talon said:
Amen broher I have heard enough stries from my friend about ranked. for the past month he has ben stuck in bronze 3 cuz he gets shitty teammates. he carries with 40-3-13 (literally thats a score he took a pic of and txted me) and he still lost because his team couldnt do anything and fed almost the entir enemy team. thats the worst gme hes played... or best depending on how you look at it... @Metaphysics
I got past bronze 5 a long long time ago.

Mitchs98 said:
@Talon Please don't use brackets IC ^-^. But yes, eventually he could. Some of these arcs are going to feature 1+ month time skips, so characters would obviously have time to train. The Grand Magic Games arc will probably feature a 2 month skip, for instance, placing it in winter. That said I have a winter Christmas Fairy Tail themed arc planned too that may or may not involve magical killer snowmen.
You mean like the one in the Jack Frost horror movie? Prepare for winter puns.

Metaphysics said:
You mean like the one in the Jack Frost horror movie? Prepare for winter puns.
More or less. But with more of a purpose. It'll be directly after the Zeref arc as more of a relaxed yet still serious arc. Afterwords I plan on a legitamate actual Christmas arc of sorts. Then perhaps Chris and Kelcia wedding mini arc depending on how things go ;D @Isune @Zuka

Metaphysics said:
So how long before this arc ends?
Very, very soon I hope. @LeSoraAmari Please post as soon as you're able for your fight ^-^. I plan on moving onto the Parade aka final day as soon as the tournament itself ends. I intend on the third day lasting for a week at most before transistioning to @Salt Lord 's arc and making the interest check.

Mitchs98 said:
Very, very soon I hope. @LeSoraAmari Please post as soon as you're able for your fight ^-^. I plan on moving onto the Parade aka final day as soon as the tournament itself ends. I intend on the third day lasting for a week at most before transistioning to @Salt Lord 's arc and making the interest check.
Actually, I've been thinking... a lot of the stuff I've been thinking of lately and a lot of the stuff I've already done contradicts with the overview of Angel of Mercy (a title which hardly fits shit now). So. Could we put the arc off for another few other arcs, if you wouldn't mind (and while you're at it, change the name and overview completely)? Uhh.. details in the PM. :(

Mitchs98 said:
Yis of course! After I've posted for the AKG thread, I'll post for this. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back