Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Keep it to the standard Eidolas or extremely similar, or medievally. I don't want someone dragging in an iPhone or etc.
I'll make sure they stick to similar times. @FireEmblemTrainee12 , prepare to edit your character a shit ton if they're modern enough to have iPhones, laptops, or rocket launchers! Or knowledge of the three!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think that letting someone suffer is a lot worse than how much gore you make when you kill them. :v

[/QUOTE]
You think Valken isn't capable of that? He is after information 99% of the time. He will hold people in place and cut and slice them painfully till they squeel with information. Once they tell, he will either leave them in a heap or finish the job, depending if they are bad or not.

Zuka said:
You think Valken isn't capable of that? He is after information 99% of the time. He will hold people in place and cut and slice them painfully till they squeel with information. Once they tell, he will either leave them in a heap or finish the job, depending if they are bad or not.
Ellen would do it whether he needed information or not depending on how much he hates someone.

purplepanda288 said:
@FireEmblemTrainee12 and @Salt Lord shall I make a pm conversation to discuss?
Yis.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ellen would do it whether he needed information or not depending on how much he hates someone.
Yis.

[/QUOTE]
Lets have them meet xD Can't wait.

Zuka said:
Lets have them meet xD Can't wait.
Ellen: "Ew, your hair is a mess... but I like how quiet you are. Wanna borrow Versailles, darling~?"

Valken: "Uhh... okay???" *insert image of long, luscious hair here*

giphy.gif

Valkens cheeky grin

Zuka said:
Do you have a picture or clip? I want to see it but haven't seen the anime D:
latest

latest

This guy. Literally burns down entire villages for the Empire, but he's actually completely sane and sweet asf. It's sad what happens to him and his family doe ;-;. Family is left in the first pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back