Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images

There is something delicious about Elfman. Those muscles. Hnnnnghh

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Copycatting so many styles of fighting would make someone a really dangerous person... I think. Probably.

[/QUOTE]
It's not like Raa has entirely different set of skills...so he has to make due with adding things, copying moves and such.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Copycatting so many styles of fighting would make someone a really dangerous person... I think. Probably.

[/QUOTE]
The copycatted moves/fighting styles would most likely be much weaker than the original anyway. At least that's how I see it c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
It's not like Raa has entirely different set of skills...so he has to make due with adding things, copying moves and such.
LeSoraAmari said:
The copycatted moves/fighting styles would most likely be much weaker than the original anyway. At least that's how I see it c:
I guess so. Still a pretty cool concept though. :v

Raa's skillset revolves around utility over damage. Sure some things he does will hurt but compared to someone else who can...I dunno...make a large dragon of ice, wind and lightning that detonates in a massive explosion causing a lightning storm blizzard typhoon it's not all that much.

Metaphysics said:
Raa's skillset revolves around utility over damage. Sure some things he does will hurt but compared to someone else who can...I dunno...make a large dragon of ice, wind and lightning that detonates in a massive explosion causing a lightning storm blizzard typhoon it's not all that much.
Speaking of which, what is Raa's magic again?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I've been away the last day and a bit, what's up guys?
I'll try and catch up with what's going on in the IC tonight.

[/QUOTE]
Nothing much, really. @Kayzo 's character is stalking my own, another one of my characters is accepting @Metaphysics 's character into a friend circle against their better judgement, and I haven't been paying attention to anyone else.

Now that I've played wolf among us, I think Chris' personality is actually pretty similar to beast's. I mean Chris and beast pretty much had the same reaction when they're girlfriends "cheated" on them. Although, instead of attacking Sabrina, I just had Chris punch a hole in the wall. Also, is it wrong that I want to give Chris a form that looks like bigby's partial wolf form. The one he used when he was chasing after the car. You know the one, at the end of each episode you get a glimpse of it.

I also think that I pulled inspiration without realising it. Like with werecat Chris for example, I feel like he fights a lot like Tonya from MKX. Taurus Chris fights sorta like aganos from killer instinct. He's slow, but hits like a damn truck and absorbs hits most of the time (which is partially why I hate aganos so much... All the armor... It burns). And then Draco Chris fights like Riptor in the sense that he pounces on people and can breathe fire.

Colt556 said:
[media]

[/media]
Woah! I've seen this before! :o

Isune said:
Now that I've played wolf among us, I think Chris' personality is actually pretty similar to beast's. I mean Chris and beast pretty much had the same reaction when they're girlfriends "cheated" on them. Although, instead of attacking Sabrina, I just had Chris punch a hole in the wall. Also, is it wrong that I want to give Chris a form that looks like bigby's partial wolf form. The one he used when he was chasing after the car. You know the one, at the end of each episode you get a glimpse of it.
I also think that I pulled inspiration without realising it. Like with werecat Chris for example, I feel like he fights a lot like Tonya from MKX. Taurus Chris fights sorta like aganos from killer instinct. He's slow, but hits like a damn truck and absorbs hits most of the time (which is partially why I hate aganos so much... All the armor... It burns). And then Draco Chris fights like Riptor in the sense that he pounces on people and can breathe fire.
I don't have a clue what any of the things you mentioned are but okay

Isune said:
You know. I thought the exact same thing, tbh, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back