Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I uhh...Well. I mean, Eidolas is a thing. You can have them be from there? Other than that idk.
Well....what I was talking about was....well..closer to Earth-

I know, I know, it's silly sounding, but I figured it'd be different from all the mages throwing fireballs and the guys with the Infinity Plus 1 swords!

FireEmblemTrainee12 said:
Okay, just kinda poking my head in on this one....
Howdy folks, I'm a new guy here. Figured I'd start with a fairly active RP. But I gots me a question. Would it be okay to play as someone from another, more normal reality, being trapped in the FT world? I figured it'd be decent change of pace, but I wanted some feedback first before I do anything.
Well I do have a character that specializes in dimensions and such. We can work something out. But we need permission from @Mitchs98 the GM to even consider the idea

Also @Salt Lord , Alfie needs a break don't you think?

FireEmblemTrainee12 said:
Well....what I was talking about was....well..closer to Earth-
I know, I know, it's silly sounding, but I figured it'd be different from all the mages throwing fireballs and the guys with the Infinity Plus 1 swords!
Tell you what, if you and @purplepanda288 or @Salt Lord or even all three of you can work something feasible out I'll think about it.

purplepanda288 said:
Well I do have a character that specializes in dimensions and such. We can work something out. But we need permission from @Mitchs98 the GM to even consider the idea
Also @Salt Lord , Alfie needs a break don't you think?
Not at all. :D

Mitchs98 said:
Tell you what, if you and @purplepanda288 or @Salt Lord or even all three of you can work something feasible out I'll think about it.
So no 'Alfie accidentally rips a hole through space and time and brings a human into this dimension' sort of deal?

I love playing Valken he is just so unexpected. He should be so mean and cruel with his work, but he is actually adorable and charming if he puts his mind to it.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not at all. :D
So no 'Alfie accidentally rips a hole through space and time and brings a human into this dimension' sort of deal?

[/QUOTE]
No...and try to keep it something similar to Eidolas or thereabouts, or at-least not modern day Earth.

Kyuubey said:
I don't want a change of pace from the normal FT stuff/world. I'd prefer it stay true to the fandom and not go outside of it.
Which brings me to my above comment. I doubt I accept it, but I'll give them a chance at-least.

Zuka said:
I love playing Valken he is just so unexpected. He should be so mean and cruel with his work, but he is actually adorable and charming if he puts his mind to it.
Can Valken be any crueler than Ellen?

Mitchs98 said:
No...and try to keep it something similar to Eidolas or thereabouts, or at-least not modern day Earth.
Which brings me to my above comment. I doubt I accept it, but I'll give them a chance at-least.
Wasn't the Eidolas ordeal literally a spell that sucked energy from a different dimension except that it was on purpose?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Wasn't the Eidolas ordeal literally a spell that sucked energy from a different dimension except that it was on purpose?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. But it's been adapted in other FT RP's I've been in as basically an alternate dimension.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Can Valken be any crueler than Ellen?

[/QUOTE]
He holds people in place by there shadow, mostly by standing behind them, and slits there throat or stabs them from behind. His daggers are barbed and hooked so they tear and break flesh and organs more coming out then going in.

So yes. He can be very cruel. On a job he has no sense of remorse.

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. But it's been adapted in other FT RP's I've been in as basically an alternate dimension.
I see. And you realize that, in terms of alternate dimensions, a world can have thousands of variations of itself?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I see. And you realize that, in terms of alternate dimensions, a world can have thousands of variations of itself?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Keep it to the standard Eidolas or extremely similar, or medievally. I don't want someone dragging in an iPhone or etc.

Zuka said:
He holds people in place by there shadow, mostly by standing behind them, and slits there throat or stabs them from behind. His daggers are barbed and hooked so they tear and break flesh and organs more coming out then going in.
So yes. He can be very cruel. On a job he has no sense of remorse.
I think that letting someone suffer is a lot worse than how much gore you make when you kill them. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I see. And you realize that, in terms of alternate dimensions, a world can have thousands of variations of itself?

[/QUOTE]
Can we stop, I don't want to go back into the wormhole that is quantom physics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back