Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something shitty happened today so I don't know if I'll get a post out for the rest of the day. Sorry.

Zuka said:
Valken buys Millie some Roses?
I'm gunna do that, have him set up this whole romantic dinner just out of the blue with his ninja powers
Sounds good. I'll try to post when I feel better, which I'm sure will be later tonight. I just need time.

Kayzo said:
Sounds good. I'll try to post when I feel better, which I'm sure will be later tonight. I just need time.
wtf why does shitty things happen to everyone but me

Kyuubey said:
@Kayzo I have a box of donuts. I will share them with you because ily.
But don't eat the holes!!!

p.s. told my daughter this and watched her face contort into horror as she couldn't figure out how to do that. I'm so cruel

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I feel bad. Take all of my hopes for you getting better. D:

[/QUOTE]
ALFIE'S HAPPINESS Get on that..multi-demension

Kayzo said:
I think I'll post now. I'm still sad and shit but I feel a little better.
Sometimes a post is a good escape I find. I can have Valken super affectionate and nice if that would help?

Zuka said:
Sometimes a post is a good escape I find. I can have Valken super affectionate and nice if that would help?
I'm sure it will make me feel better. Though it's ironic since a relationship is what made me so sad.

FireEmblemTrainee12 said:
Okay, just kinda poking my head in on this one....
Howdy folks, I'm a new guy here. Figured I'd start with a fairly active RP. But I gots me a question. Would it be okay to play as someone from another, more normal reality, being trapped in the FT world? I figured it'd be decent change of pace, but I wanted some feedback first before I do anything.
I uhh...Well. I mean, Eidolas is a thing. You can have them be from there? Other than that idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back