Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Aloe Vera also feels nice on my face.
It makes mine itch. But that's probably because I don't ground the leaves or anything. I snap them off and rub the gel straight on. :v

Kayzo said:
[media]

[/media]
I've watched this too much
[media]

[/media]

I can't do this anymore. Forget the doc. I'm out. I'm not RPING when no one seems to give a shit someone is suicidal. IC or not. I just can't even.

So she won't go and beg Chris to take her? I'm pretty sure if she said that she saw Sabrina cut herself Chris would most likely give her a ride. I mean, I did try to give him a werecat cheetah form. But for whatever reason, you interpreted it as a leopard.

@Zuka

Zuka said:
I can't do this anymore. Forget the doc. I'm out. I'm not RPING when no one seems to give a shit someone is suicidal. IC or not. I just can't even.
It's just a roleplay! We are literally writing words! Words! No one's lives are actually at stake! And even if they were, the only character I know of who can magically appear to fix situations is Alfie! And for the first time ever, Alfie is unable to magically fix situations! I mean, since Sabrina kinda ran off, probably into a shit ton of crowds, I could have Ophelia see her and heal her... Why did nobody think of this?! Let me read back a few posts, and after Mitch or Kayzo replies, I'll have her go off and help Sabrina! But there is absolutely no reason whatsoever you should get upset because a character made of words is about to kill themselves!

Zuka said:
Wait what are you serious? I thought you were kidding this entire time..Don't leave D:

Nobody said they don't give a shit. People have their characters busy or doing their own things and couldn't possibly have a way to intervene without breaking the barrier between IC and OOC. And look, Isune just offered to help because his character is literally in the same house as Kelica.

This is fandom writing, not real life. There are going to be emotional posts or people dying but getting dramatic and saying people don't give a shit is a little too much. You don't know what any of these people might have been through IRL.

I'm annoyed that someone is even roleplaying being suicidal. But that's probably just me. All things considering. Meh I overreact.

But I think it's a wonderful thing that writers give their characters up to die because. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS A WONDERFUL THING!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zuka

Okay. If I rip Alfie from the roof of Fairy Tail to slap him beside Sabrina and have him heal her before neither Chris nor Kelica get there, will you stay?

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]
Okay. If I rip Alfie from the roof of Fairy Tail to slap him beside Sabrina and have him heal her before neither Chris nor Kelica get there, will you stay?
I find it ridiculous that you have to go against what you stated for your own desires for your character during this scenerio to prevent someone from leaving an RP.

If you initially wanted Alfie to continue what he was doing with Mizuki you shouldn't have to change that because of OOC drama.

Kyuubey said:
I find it ridiculous that you have to go against what you stated for your own desires for your character during this scenerio to prevent someone from leaving an RP.
If you initially wanted Alfie to continue what he was doing with Mizuki you shouldn't have to change that because of OOC drama.
I'd much rather prefer a Chrelica wedding somewhere in the near future than Alfie's character development at this exact moment.

Feelings from IC need to stay IC and not reflect OOC. It's negative and actually makes me want to leave if the two are going to be so heavily mixed into influencing things.

@Salt Lord I still think it's stupid. You said Alfie was busy, now you're changing your mind due to drama in OOC. I commend you for wanting to fix the issue and just giving in, but it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Kudos to you though.

I get it. Characters are involved busy and 99% of the crew can't help.

What I CAN'T FATHOM is if Kelica begged Alfie to help a fellow guild member because she was dying and Kelica couldn't, that he would turn his back and continue to talk to Mizuki.

THAT is what I'm angry about. Not the suicide, not the Other characters.

Kyuubey said:
Feelings from IC need to stay IC and not reflect OOC. It's negative and actually makes me want to leave if the two are going to be so heavily mixed into influencing things.
@Salt Lord I still think it's stupid. You said Alfie was busy, now you're changing your mind due to drama in OOC. I commend you for wanting to fix the issue and just giving in, but it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Kudos to you though.
Which two are you referring to?

As much as I'd like to let the wrinkle flatten itself out, some people are just more stubborn than others.

Zuka said:
What I CAN'T FATHOM is if Kelica begged Alfie to help a fellow guild member because she was dying and Kelica couldn't, that he would turn his back and continue to talk to Mizuki.

Fortunately, I have an explanation as to why that is.

Imagine a speaker blasting, I dunno... Iggy Azalea behind you. The volume is 100%, and the speaker is bigger than you are. You're on top of a building, and the person trying to call you for help is more than a hundred meters away. Which one do you think you're going to hear?

It's not a matter of Alfie ignoring Kelica's plead for help, it's a matter of him not being able to 'hear' it.

Zuka said:

(points to Chris' room) Chris is available. He's still a softhearted guy and can literally turn into a cheetah that can run 80mph in short bursts

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Which two are you referring to?
As much as I'd like to let the wrinkle flatten itself out, some people are just more stubborn than others.

Fortunately, I have an explanation as to why that is.

Imagine a speaker blasting, I dunno... Iggy Azalea behind you. The volume is 100%, and the speaker is bigger than you are. You're on top of a building, and the person trying to call you for help is more than a hundred meters away. Which one do you think you're going to hear?

It's not a matter of Alfie ignoring Kelica's plead for help, it's a matter of him not being able to 'hear' it.

[/QUOTE]
This also. ^ He can't just change how his magic works so it'd be convenient to save someone. If he can't help, then he simply can't.

I was referring to IC and OOC heavily influencing one another.

Kyuubey said:
This also. ^ He can't just change how his magic works so it'd be convenient to save someone. If he can't help, then he simply can't.
I was referring to IC and OOC heavily influencing one another.
Ah. I see. That's never a good thing. :v

I aint gonna lie, the way you guys are scrambling around in OOC trying to save the character isn't exactly a nice thing to see. From what I can gather the only two people available to help is Chris and Kelica. If neither of them can help, then RIP Sabrina. Bringing in Mavis over something like this would be silly. You wouldn't, in a million years, see me teleport Gilad to save some suicidal Sabertooth member. They chose this course of action and whether they live or die should depend entirely on the realistic reactions of the characters involved. And at this point the only characters involved are Kelica and Chris. Nobody else should really care OOCly since they aren't involved OOCly or ICly. If the player is willing to kill off their character then obviously they have a backup plan anyways.

Colt556 said:
I aint gonna lie, the way you guys are scrambling around in OOC trying to save the character isn't exactly a nice thing to see. From what I can gather the only two people available to help is Chris and Kelica. If neither of them can help, then RIP Sabrina. Bringing in Mavis over something like this would be silly. You wouldn't, in a million years, see me teleport Gilad to save some suicidal Sabertooth member. They chose this course of action and whether they live or die should depend entirely on the realistic reactions of the characters involved. And at this point the only characters involved are Kelica and Chris. Nobody else should really care OOCly since they aren't involved OOCly or ICly. If the player is willing to kill off their character then obviously they have a backup plan anyways.
Thank you.

Kyuubey said:
Can Mavis heal?
I don't believe so. Her magic is associated completely with attacking and defending, not healing... as far as I'm concerned. Fairy Glitter is an attack, Fairy Law is an attack, and Fairy Shield (?) is a barrier. Mavis' only other magic is illusion magic, and while that may make people think she fixed Sabrina, she's useless in that sense.

Zuka said:
I'm not having a good mental day today, so, sorry. If I blew up.
I could tell. A three-year-old kid and work can not mix well. If that's the cause.

It's okay @Zuka just take a breather and post when you feel like it. Remember, Kelica's steed is still available if she tells him "yo, Sabrina just cut herself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back