Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Pssh. C class scrub.
I keep on forgetting she's only a C rank. With how strong she seems to be, and her background, you'd think she's at least be an A. And by background I don't mean that being born to some sort of kind or queen will automatically make you more powerful, but if your parents are strong enough to be considered guardians of the forest, then you'd be pretty strong too, right...?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I keep on forgetting she's only a C rank. With how strong she seems to be, and her background, you'd think she's at least be an A. And by background I don't mean that being born to some sort of kind or queen will automatically make you more powerful, but if your parents are strong enough to be considered guardians of the forest, then you'd be pretty strong too, right...?

[/QUOTE]
She is only a C-class in terms of the unpredictable nature of her powers. If she is enraged she is closer to a high end A. Also setting. Remember she is in the heart of town, little to no plants or animals. Move her into forest she can call upon every tree, every wolf, bear, fox, squirrel as an army.She physically is weak, but she can command a whole army if she feels so inclined. It's all context

Zuka said:
She is only a C-class in terms of the unpredictable nature of her powers. If she is enraged she is closer to a high end A. Also setting. Remember she is in the heart of town, little to no plants or animals. Move her into forest she can call upon every tree, every wolf, bear, fox, squirrel as an army.She physically is weak, but she can command a whole army if she feels so inclined. It's all context
That... makes perfect sense. :v

LeSoraAmari said:
People are planning to harm Kelica? Looks like I'll have to bring in Mavis :0
Kelica is planning to hurt Alfie and Mizuki if Alfie doesn't magically know what's happening because he's predisposed at the moment.

O:

Kyuubey said:
Kelica is planning to hurt Alfie and Mizuki if Alfie doesn't magically know what's happening because he's predisposed at the moment.
O:
It wouldn't be much of a problem if Alfie wasn't busy with wondering why Mizuki was with him. :v

@Zuka

Besides, I think I use Alfie to fix too much anyway. You can't have character development if your problems are all whisked away.

I think magic discussion is more than important in a RP like this. Cuz we all know that there are unspoken rules about magic and such. Like that hole discussion about Kim and her flux.

Salt Lord]It wouldn't be much of a problem if Alfie wasn't busy with wondering why Mizuki was with him. :v [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]

Besides, I think I use Alfie to fix too much anyway. You can't have character development if your problems are all whisked away.
^ I agree with that. I think Mizuki and Alfie deserve some OTP time that shouldn't be interrupted. Alfie can't always ditch his own character development when he's being called upon to fix problems.

LET THEIR SHIP BLOSSOM!

....FINE. I'm just saying if Kelica askes for Alfie and he doesn't come to help her FRIEND WHO IS BLEEDING OUT AND DYING then she will turn her back on him forever. Fuck Ships. Someone is dying!

Can tell who the Mother is here Jesus fucking christ

Zuka said:
....FINE. I'm just saying if Kelica askes for Alfie and he doesn't come to help her FRIEND WHO IS BLEEDING OUT AND DYING then she will turn her back on him forever. Fuck Ships. Someone is dying!
Hey buuuddy... go read what I put in the doc.

Zuka said:
I could bring in mother but that's your choice

Zuka said:
Hey. I'm basically a mother.

I'm also a hopeless romantic and this is creative Fandom writing.

SABRINA IS KILLING HERSELF AND KELICA DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO STOP HER!

I will pull some serious Deux Machina shit to give her take over powers and fly there if I have to.

Zuka said:
I will pull some serious Deux Machina shit to give her take over powers and fly there if I have to.
If only Kelica could grow plants too. I hear aloe vera is good for knife wounds/whatever Sabrina's killing herself with

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If only Kelica could grow plants too. I hear aloe vera is good for knife wounds/whatever Sabrina's killing herself with

[/QUOTE]
Do you have any idea how quick someone bleeds out when they slit there wrist's? She will be dead long before I get there

Zuka said:
Having a character die in an RP happens and if she did, well, Sabrina's writer put themselves in that position unfortunately. But defying the laws of magic in FT to save a character wouldn't be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Do you have any idea how quick someone bleeds out when they slit there wrist's? She will be dead long before I get there
Aloe vera is also a good plant to use if you're looking to raise your speed stats. :v

Kyuubey said:
Having a character die in an RP happens and if she did, well, Sabrina's writer put themselves in that position unfortunately. But defying the laws of magic or the fandom itself to save a character wouldn't be cool.
^This I can agree with

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Aloe vera is also a good plant to use if you're looking to raise your speed stats. :v
^This I can agree with

[/QUOTE]
Aloe Vera also feels nice on my face.

Salt Lord]Also I've listened to this like five times please help [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j38ZeqBJzA said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j38ZeqBJzA[/URL][/media]
[media]

[/media]
I've watched this too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back