Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
yes i will post but it has to be dramatic so will take time :)
Damnit @Isune look what you did!!
Yay!!! Dramatic stuff op!

btw if you make kelica chase after sabrina, she would be on the floor bleeding out by then rip

PeteTSs said:
Yay!!! Dramatic stuff op!
btw if you make kelica chase after sabrina, she would be on the floor bleeding out by then rip
Does she have any plants in her house?

Even a potted plant, or vase with a flower or seedling. Any plant matter

If not I'm ripping Alfie from Mizuki to do plot @Salt Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A google document that Kayzo, Mitch, Zuka, Isune and I are in. It was originally intended for Kayzo and I to write a fanfic about what would happen if Alfie and Mizuki got married and all that other stuff, but now we just have Zuka write lemons there. :v

[/QUOTE]
Hah. I am a ninja after-all.

LeSoraAmari said:
Sora Amamiya, the voice actress/singer that plays Akame also plays Asseylum Vers Allusia :0
I love you. Kayzo is now on my poop list so I only have three lovelies left. ;~; Don't abandon me like she did.

Kyuubey said:
I love you. Kayzo is now on my poop list so I only have three lovelies left. ;~; Don't abandon me like she did.
I love you too, and I'm sure Kayzo does too :0

Kayzobby might just be confused atm don't hold it against her :0

I will never abandon you. Never.

Me @ all this stuff happening IC

e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]She is! That's Morticia Adams from the movies.

[/QUOTE]
Our school had a musical. And it's was about the Addams family. I was fender!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]That sounds amazing! I would kill a man to play Cousin It

[/QUOTE]
It took like five months of preparation to actually put on the dam thing.

Ahh school, I must leave ;-;

Alright Kelica is at her house in her kitchen, she is using the plant to try to talk to Sabrina, I based it that she was going to do it but she hasn't yet. if she has, I'm using Alfie to teleport them there and heal her. But Kelica doesn't have long, people bleed out quick

Zuka said:
Alright Kelica is at her house in her kitchen, she is using the plant to try to talk to Sabrina, I based it that she was going to do it but she hasn't yet. if she has, I'm using Alfie to teleport them there and heal her. But Kelica doesn't have long, people bleed out quick
Alfie's busy! D: As much as he knows, he can't do everything at once!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie's busy! D: As much as he knows, he can't do everything at once!

[/QUOTE]
If Sabrina dies because Alfie is "busy" I will personally see to it his heart stone is crushed. Forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You'd have Mizuki to pay

[/QUOTE]
You think Kelica is all gum drops and ice cream? I will have her crush them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back