Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't believe so. Her magic is associated completely with attacking and defending, not healing... as far as I'm concerned. Fairy Glitter is an attack, Fairy Law is an attack, and Fairy Shield (?) is a barrier. Mavis' only other magic is illusion magic, and while that may make people think she fixed Sabrina, she's useless in that sense.

[/QUOTE] That's what I figured.
Ripperoni pepperoni!

I had a mental breakdown while playing pathfinder. Nothing but ones and the fail cards. I eventually threw the d20 so hard that it nailed my friend in the eye.

Colt556 said:
I aint gonna lie, the way you guys are scrambling around in OOC trying to save the character isn't exactly a nice thing to see. From what I can gather the only two people available to help is Chris and Kelica. If neither of them can help, then RIP Sabrina. Bringing in Mavis over something like this would be silly. You wouldn't, in a million years, see me teleport Gilad to save some suicidal Sabertooth member. They chose this course of action and whether they live or die should depend entirely on the realistic reactions of the characters involved. And at this point the only characters involved are Kelica and Chris. Nobody else should really care OOCly since they aren't involved OOCly or ICly. If the player is willing to kill off their character then obviously they have a backup plan anyways.
Which is why I said "If absolutely necessary"

And actually, it would be within Mavis' nature to get involved. So it would make sense, I don't propose ideas without thinking about them first.

And she doesn't need to use magic to help her, she'd talk with her. And Fairy Sphere would be an option since it can stop time itself, but I wouldn't use that for something so minor anyway.

Isune said:
I had a mental breakdown while playing pathfinder. Nothing but ones and the fail cards. I eventually threw the d20 so hard that it nailed my friend in the eye.
You're a horrible person. c:

Oh, and speaking of horrible people, I just got an idea for some sort of talk show host Mettaton-like character to replace Conway because I haven't used him in a month and the magic idea I have is cool! Any opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Can I do the cover work art? I draw a real mean stick figure.
If anyone does end up writing a book, I think I can handle the cover art (as soon as we get to ordering that drawing tablet). I can draw a mean drawing. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If anyone does end up writing a book, I think I can handle the cover art (as soon as we get to ordering that drawing tablet). I can draw a mean drawing. :v

[/QUOTE]
Let me relish in my happiness of my stick figure talents.

Kyuubey said:
@Mitchs98 Would you like to do the honor of explaining? You're better at typing on a phone.
I'm on my laptop currently.

But the short of it is Sabrina is trying to suicide after nearly initiating sexy fun times with Kelica by accident in front of Chris after Chris and Kelica had sexy fun times. She's trying to suicide due to thinking they hate her now and that she almost caused them to break up.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm on my laptop currently.
But the short of it is Sabrina is trying to suicide after nearly initiating sexy fun times with Kelica by accident in front of Chris after Chris and Kelica had sexy fun times. She's trying to suicide due to thinking they hate her now and that she almost caused them to break up.
Well holy shit. I leave the IC for two days and everything goes to hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back