Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Are you ou guys still willing to accept some new characters? A fairy tail RP sounds great right now.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. But fairy tail is full.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Are you ou guys still willing to accept some new characters? A fairy tail RP sounds great right now.

[/QUOTE]
What @Kayzo said :D

Kyuubey said:
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Your Lie in April also gives me intense feels. |:
I do bad with sad stuff. Especially angel beats. The final credit scene just kills me. Ruins me. And the song kills me too.

Kayzo said:
I do bad with sad stuff. Especially angel beats. The final credit scene just kills me. Ruins me. And the song kills me too.
I knowwwwww. ;_; I shall get us some ice cream for us to drown our feels in together.

PeteTSs said:
@Zuka @Isune FREE ME FROM THE SHACKLES OF BOREDOM PLZ lol i really have nothing better to do at 11pm xD
I still gotta pick up the munchkin from kindy, and phone almost flat :( also DAMN THE FEELS. I felt sick and sorry just reading her backstory D: Dont worry mumma kelica and pappa chris will keep her safe! A 21year old adopting a 17 year old it fine, right?

Zuka said:
I still gotta pick up the munchkin from kindy, and phone almost flat :( also DAMN THE FEELS. I felt sick and sorry just reading her backstory D: Dont worry mumma kelica and pappa chris will keep her safe! A 21year old adopting a 17 year old it fine, right?
Dunno! Just say 'fk the pooolice cumin stait frm da undergrnd!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back