Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You said to make it up and I kinda just imagine something like Dexter's lab...except much, much smaller and with files and pics.

purplepanda288 said:
How are the bios gonna work? Their twins so they should have a similar bio -_-
Hmm. We can both write up their own bio, like their life goals and stuff and mention the other sister briefly.

@Zuka @Isune So, the hidden room. The door is one of those dungeon door-like doors, so it's made out of wooden planks and metal bars. It also creaks when you open it. Inside, the room is surprisingly large and well-kept, with files stuffed in cardboard boxes stacked neatly around the room. There's also a memorial in the back right corner of the room, hidden amidst a the cardboard boxes, and plz have them find it out later on. I will post later on what it contains. So, all the files will contain the horrid experiments done by the infamous Dr. Sanders, the man that dresses himself like a surgeon. You can make those experiments up, except for the experiment that gave Sab the scar on the back of her neck, which was the first experiment done on her by Sanders. It will be in a larger, brown folder with the words 'Codename: Draco' labeled on it in black permanent marker. Inside it you will find pictures of Sanders opening a very young Sab, the same age as the one on the first photograph, being opened up from the back of the neck to expose her spinal cord. The file will detail about how Sanders has attempted, for the 42nd time to bring back the dead. It will also detail of how he had perfected a special reincarnation serum that allowed person injected through the spinal cord to be reincarnated within 24 hours. He will also write at the start about how it'll be a good chance to test out this version of the serum on his recently deceased daughter, Sabrina. The serum is made from many random ingredients, including the spinal fluids of a dragon, which is a key ingredient. As the files continue, it will record the time at which Sabrina reawakened, and of how her daily life went, which you can make up. The files are quite large, almost as large as the 5th Harry Potter book.

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo @purplepanda288 Kinda..not accepting for Fairy Tail still. With the drop of Scarlett Sabertooth is even smaller now ._.
Hell yeah. I could roll with Sabertooth. I just did Fairy Tail as a default.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back