Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
600697c3dcf859827a4b1c297bf1d529.jpg

"carry me filthy peasant!" Either Chris is gonna go along with it or he's gonna assert himself a emperor.

Isune said:
"carry me filthy peasant!" Either Chris is gonna go along with it or he's gonna assert himself a emperor.
Don't tempt me, I can order him around like a peasant if you're that way inclined. I just tried to make her nicer :)

Also @PeteTSs You can have her awaken at any time.

It's my working week (just had two days off thus the spam ooc). It's also Easter week and I work in seafood so fml.

Zuka said:
Don't tempt me, I can order him around like a peasant if you're that way inclined. I just tried to make her nicer :)
Also @PeteTSs You can have her awaken at any time.

It's my working week (just had two days off thus the spam ooc). It's also Easter week and I work in seafood so fml.
I'm thinking of letting Sab wake up at the end of this scene. I kinda want Kelica and Chris to find out pretty much everything on Sabrina's past instead of Sab telling them. That's my type of reveal lol xD don't judge me plz. i fan

PeteTSs said:
I'm thinking of letting Sab wake up at the end of this scene. I kinda want Kelica and Chris to find out pretty much everything on Sabrina's past instead of Sab telling them. That's my type of reveal lol xD don't judge me plz. i fan
Aight, shoulda said!! I shall remedy this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back