Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
Does anyone even read lore?
I do and I am proud to say that if the reason everyone's all like that because their insides were shifted by magic, Raa still stands no chance against Ophelia or anyone she's protecting.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I do and I am proud to say that if the reason everyone's all like that because their insides were shifted by magic, Raa still stands no chance against Ophelia or anyone she's protecting.

[/QUOTE]
Your only uh...Hm...Dunno bout the last part but the first part you're kinda half right.

Metaphysics said:
Your only uh...Hm...Dunno bout the last part but the first part you're kinda half right.
As far as we know, only time will tell, but I'll let you know that water is a miraculous thing. c:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]As far as we know, only time will tell, but I'll let you know that water is a miraculous thing. c:

[/QUOTE]
I know. *insert cheeky grin here*Anyways they're like that because Raa solidified all the blood in their hearts.

Metaphysics said:
I know. *insert cheeky grin here*Anyways they're like that because Raa solidified all the blood in their hearts.
Are you implying that Ophelia can't unsolidify blood? Or do anything to blood? (>u>)

Metaphysics said:
Didn't answer me but from what you're saying I guess you meant character sheets on here - which I do read.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Are you implying that Ophelia can't unsolidify blood? Or do anything to blood? (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
It'd still be blood, only solid. It's like solid water is not ice. While it still might be water it'd still be solid. Melting ice makes water but melting solid water still makes solid water vapor. And I dunno? Can she do anything to solid blood that's preventing the heart from pumping? Probably, I dunno.

The catatonic ones were unmade so to speak.

Metaphysics said:
It'd still be blood, only solid. It's like solid water is not ice. While it still might be water it'd still be solid. Melting ice makes water but melting solid water still makes solid water vapor. And I dunno? Can she do anything to solid blood that's preventing the heart from pumping? Probably, I dunno.
The catatonic ones were unmade so to speak.
Ophelia specializes in turning water solid without actually solidifying it (turning it into ice). So. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ophelia specializes in turning water solid without actually solidifying it (turning it into ice). So. :v

[/QUOTE]
So she'd turn the solid blood into ice that thaws back into solid blood?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No, she'd unharden the blood without changing the state of it.

[/QUOTE]
So she'd be continuously using her magic to keep the blood fluid? That's a flow blow. Why, just ripple-aying is giving me a headache. Also don't mind the last two sentences, I just started on liquid puns.

Metaphysics said:
So she'd be continuously using her magic to keep the blood fluid? That's a flow blow. Why, just ripple-aying is giving me a headache. Also don't mind the last two sentences, I just started on liquid puns.
._.

LeSoraAmari said:
I've decided that I'm going to bring in Mavis during the finals of the tournament. That, or at the beginning of the next arc. They both make sense but you know~
I'm going to make a post for Maya sometime today. (I can't post for Masaki yet as I need to wait until @WoodenZebra edits his post) I may also bring Hibiki back too, he's been sleeping in the infirmary long enough and I need to bring Hibyra to life.

Here's an update on the life of Hellspawn Satanicá, love me?

View attachment 252617

Love me? Love me?

I'm also still upset that the Blue Pegasus master isn't a descendant of Ichiya kms
While we're speaking, Kaneyoshi and Kaori are being surrounded by Menos Grande waiting for Kyou to respond xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Soon to be Sora's life
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
That might depend on how slow Lysander is...

Metaphysics said:
I guess you could say that Raa made a big splash on her life.
Nahh, it's fine. She just needs to let off a bit of steam from how angry he made her. :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Nahh, it's fine. She just needs to let off a bit of steam from how angry he made her. :3

[/QUOTE]
.Water you doing..we were on liquid puns, not gas.

HuorSpinks said:
While we're speaking, Kaneyoshi and Kaori are being surrounded by Menos Grande waiting for Kyou to respond xD
That might depend on how slow Lysander is...
SlowAnder

Lmao I'll reply for that later on I'm at college atm. I'll try reply during my break

Users who are viewing this thread

Back