Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
You just have to believe in destiny!
And by destiny, I mean extremely coincidental events caused by Ren that totally unintentionally develop the ship.
I dunno. She hates him right now.

~There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.

He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.

He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.~

Metaphysics said:
~There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.

He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.~
Oh hey, I remember reading that in this scary rpgmaker game!

Last edited by a moderator:
musicalmissmarie.gif

Off to sleep I go!

Also @Kazehana since I know you love being tagged for no reason

Kayzo said:
Class
S class
Metaphysics said:
Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): C
Metaphysics said:

Raa - That Man

"Well...don't say I didn't warn you." He said before he sighed. "Why don't you just SHIFT." He said before the girl's arms contorted and twisted away from him, releasing him from her grasp. Blazing orange eyes stared at her from his hood as he landed safely on the ground. The ingot he was toying with earlier finally found a use as her manipulated it's shape into a gleaming scythe that looked like it slid out of his sleeve. "You were warned. Dissuaded from violence." He started as the ground reached up and engulfed her body except her head in a thick block of earth. "You ignored it." He stated as he dragged the scythe menacingly on the ground as he slowly circled. "All you had to do was stop breaking the property of others. Instead you escalated and tried to harm me. Someone has to teach you the consequences of your actions. And I? I am That Man." The scythe brought itself up, ready to embed itself on the girl's head only to stop suddenly and poke her instead.

"...I lied...that was your second warning..." He said before reaching for an apple and leaving money at the stand. "Do not let this happen again." He said as he returned everything the way it was, except for the scythe.

I mean, I know classes generally don't matter, but damn. Something really isn't right here. :/

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I mean, I know classes generally don't matter, but damn. Something really isn't right here. :/

[/QUOTE]
Eh. No harm done. Also prepare for Ophelia to be obsessed over

Mitchs98 said:
Something tells me Raa has a death wish O.o
Right? You know you've done something wrong when your imminent death is being cheered on by Sayaka Miki herself

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Right? You know you've done something wrong when your imminent death is being cheered on by Sayaka Miki herself

[/QUOTE]
One does not simply threaten Mizuki in the prescence of Alicia either.

Also, @Kayzo @Metaphysics @PeteTSs

I'm gonna need to put my laptop down at 2:00AM eastern time, it being 1:35AM at the moment. I kinda need to do an essay or else I won't be able to do the carnival thing we have at school tomorrow. Not only that, but I'm in danger of failing the quarter. So. Yeah. D:

@PeteTSs[/URL]
I'm gonna need to put my laptop down at 2:00AM eastern time, it being 1:35AM at the moment. I kinda need to do an essay or else I won't be able to do the carnival thing we have at school tomorrow. Not only that, but I'm in danger of failing the quarter. So. Yeah. D:
That's fine bro :0.

@PeteTSs[/URL]
Alright! Just don't fail bro :o

Time to write the dreaded essay. :c See you all in an hour... or less, depending on how well I feel like writing it.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Time to write the dreaded essay. :c See you all in an hour... or less, depending on how well I feel like writing it.

[/QUOTE]
Good luck!

@HuorSpinks

Just to add to your plate, Valken be spidermaning at Lloyd's window. I should give him web shooters

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
Just to add to your plate, Valken be spidermaning at Lloyd's window. I should give him web shooters
He has a web shooter. It's reserved for Millie though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back