Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]*casually melts dirt and traps little girl in the lava*

[/QUOTE]
It's not lava. It's liquid dirt. So kinda like mud.

Metaphysics said:
It's not lava. It's liquid dirt. So kinda like mud.
Then that isn't exactly changing the state of something, is it? :o But I'm not gonna argue. This is Fairy Tail, and weirder things have happened. :v

Metaphysics said:
Raa - Weapons Free

Raa let the hammer's momentum carry him as he planned his next move while morphing the hammer into chains.. His blood was pumping and his instincts were in overdrive. He landed on a platform of solid air before using it to propel himself further into the air, dodging the train completely. "What goes up! Must! Holdtheirbreathbecauseohyeahbaby!" He cheered as he rushed past her and caught her in the chain before fusing her attire into it and pulling her into a punch.
You do know that the only reason I didn't add Raa getting hit by the train was because I wanted you to make the choice, right? Not to be a prick, but I'd like you to do the same. Even if Ophelia's a little girl, she's not a guild master for nothing. She can dodge and block just like anyone else can. The worst thing to do in a fight is to not allow the other roleplayer freedom.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You do know that the only reason I didn't add Raa getting hit by the train was because I wanted you to make the choice, right? Not to be a prick, but I'd like you to do the same. Even if Ophelia's a little girl, she's not a guild master for nothing. She can dodge and block just like anyone else can. The worst thing to do in a fight is to not allow the other roleplayer freedom.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Poor bed! You're an awful sleeper! >:c

[/QUOTE]
I certainly feel like a horrible date. ;_; I'll make it up to my bed somehow! I-I'll take it to a nice movie! I'll even buy popcorn! A LARGE ONE!

Kyuubey said:
I certainly feel like a horrible date. ;_; I'll make it up to my bed somehow! I-I'll take it to a nice movie! I'll even buy popcorn! A LARGE ONE!
BUY IT TWO LARGE ONES! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back