Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think Ophelia's already got this in the bag. :D

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 Raa dodges and the beads hit Ophelia

Mitchs98 said:
Inb4 Raa dodges and the beads hit Ophelia
Inb4 Raa is already trapped in solidified mist

Also, about the beads... should I edit my post and include those in a bit more than I already have?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Inb4 Raa is already trapped in solidified mist
Also, about the beads... should I edit my post and include those in a bit more than I already have?

[/QUOTE]
Nope 0:. You're good :P Beads would smack into the steam or Raa though, xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]They'd probably just smack into the steam and return to Alicia.

[/QUOTE]
Probs. I kind of want to make another character that uses magical boomerangs or something, tbh, xD . Or another power I thought of..

Mitchs98 said:
Probs. I kind of want to make another character that uses magical boomerangs or something, tbh, xD . Or another power I thought of..
Make it so that the beads can shift into boomerangs. I remember seeing somewhere in Alicia's CS that the beads can change shape.

Another power you thought of? :o Do tell.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Make it so that the beads can shift into boomerangs. I remember seeing somewhere in Alicia's CS that the beads can change shape.
Another power you thought of? :o Do tell.

[/QUOTE]
They change size, not shape. Also, it's basically to do with art and making the stuff real. :P

Mitchs98 said:
They change size, not shape. Also, it's basically to do with art and making the stuff real. :P
Oh.

So basically like Ren and his sigils but different because art?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh.
So basically like Ren and his sigils but different because art?

[/QUOTE]
Similar. But different. The power would be to bring drawings into reality. Gun, sword, etc. Can include living things too

Mitchs98 said:
Similar. But different. The power would be to bring drawings into reality. Gun, sword, etc. Can include living things too
Writing plus drawing!?

Omg the magic synergy that could happen.

DOOOOO IIIIIT!

Mitchs98 said:
To make effort on a CS, or to not..Bleh.
More like

"To feel like doing it, or not."

To me, you seem to put the around same amount of effort into all of your posts.

That's good btw. My posts can be super short one minute and super long the next >_>.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back