Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Ahh I see, yeah I meant the "he" being Unknown not himself. I sort of worded it with his intention to, but ultimately wanted Lysander or Millie to stop him. Can't have people being killed infront of an ice cream store xD
It's fine. xD

When he's not paranoid about Dark Guilds and traitors and Millie, I think they would get along just fine. Seriously the flat chest comment had me in hysterics but I knew he would get creamed by Sora if he kept laughing

@Unknown Falling

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
When he's not paranoid about Dark Guilds and traitors and Millie, I think they would get along just fine. Seriously the flat chest comment had me in hysterics but I knew he would get creamed by Sora if he kept laughing
@Unknown Falling
Well that was more Clair. Unknown would just have called her a pipsqueak. xD

In your CS, the "likes enthusiastic walks" reminds me of Alucard in TFS's Hellsing Abridged xD

"I like enthusiastic walks."

"You killed 70 people!"

"Vvverry enthusiastic walks..."

Zuka said:
In your CS, the "likes enthusiastic walks" reminds me of Alucard in TFS's Hellsing Abridged xD
"I like enthusiastic walks."

"You killed 70 people!"

"Vvverry enthusiastic walks..."
That was where I got it from. xD

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]That was where I got it from. xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh I am going to drop so many jokes in my posts.

"Oops, did I accidently a war?"

Mitchs98 said:
Gg. Wp. No re. xD
I owe Kayzo a post and then I get to stare at my CS some more.

Mitchs98 said:
Lyra vs Mizuki is pretty much concluded with Lyra winning, really. Unless Mizuki tricks her or some shiz.
Lyra will be holding it until the match is called by the referee in my post.

The post that shall be written when I find the motivation to crawl out of my super comfy bed.

Kyuubey said:
I owe Kayzo a post and then I get to stare at my CS some more.
Lyra will be holding it until the match is called by the referee in my post.

The post that shall be written when I find the motivation to crawl out of my super comfy bed.
K

purplepanda288 said:
The money spirit put his left hand out to the side. A large golden broad sword flashed into existence. " Alright, first off have to stay in a fighting stance." Jūn got it to a stance, his legs wide apart and knees bent every so slightly. " From now on follow my every move." He moved back, letting each leg cross in front of each other as he did. " When your moving back words keep your eye on your opponent."
Kim skipped happily down the streets, multiple objects floating around her like clothes and foods. She had her hair braided back into a ponytail with a yellow ribbon, her yellow sun dress flowing as she moved around.

" Man, I wonder where Eias or Ryu are." Kim waved her hand making the objects teleport to her flat. Her right eye glowed, showing her the varying amounts of magic energies. When she found one that was similar she began to follow it. As she got closer she saw another magic appear. Odd.

She weaved her way though the crowd. Along the way she received a few congrats and blessings from the onlookers. When she saw the red head she leaped on to his back and wrapped her legs and arms around him.
" Hey Ryu!"
You might want to tag @Marshmallow in this since their character is there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back