Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
I mean...it'd be real sleet if I could pun freely.
kyubey.jpg

Zuka said:
Kelica - Chris's House

Kelica stood up tall and crossed her arms over her chest, watching him drop to the ground and roll around awkwardly. She wanted to ignore him but he did genuinely look like he was in agony. She dropped to her knees beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder and whincing as she spoke. "Hey ahh...Sorry about the kick...Would you like me to massage it better?" Eyebrow upturned in a naive fashion. She honestly thought rubbing it would make it feel better, like other places if you got hurt. She was a little/very dense sometimes.

@Isune
.....Welp Ima just go to school and fill my head with knowledge to forget I read that

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
Let Lysander be hero this time :P gotta make the boy feel big and strong occasionally
That's so sweet of you :D

But really, whoever's the first to respond can respond to stop him I think. Though since I'm online, I'll probably be first mua ha ha hah.

I will just say that if Valken did get past the others and attack Unknown he would probably shrug off the first attack and then Valken would have to deal with Unknown and Clair most likely out of self defense. So he wouldn't really have the odds in his favor to attempt to kill Unknown with a Wizard Saint backing him up. xD @Zuka

Last edited by a moderator:
You know how there are crack babies? Like when the mom does a lot of drugs while pregnant and the baby comes out addicted to drugs? I feel like Kyuubey's baby is going to come out addicted to sushi

purplepanda288 said:
Do any one my gen even do anything productive during summer. Answer is no.
Other than that what you people do during summer
Wish it was winter. Which is significant because over here I don't even get seasons. Just hot, and hotter.

Kayzo said:
You know how there are crack babies? Like when the mom does a lot of drugs while pregnant and the baby comes out addicted to drugs? I feel like Kyuubey's baby is going to come out addicted to sushi
Actually there's a corilation to cravings during pregnancy and the baby's favored flavor

Kayzo said:
She's legit going to make sushi baby food. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back