Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Well. This is awkward...
You can just put that you tripped over them both! That should fix it, I think. xD

Poor Ren. Poor Sora. We seem to both be the target of unfortunate things. ;_;

Kyuubey said:
You can just put that you tripped over them both! That should fix it, I think. xD
Poor Ren. Poor Sora. We seem to both be the target of unfortunate things. ;_;
Fixed ^_^ .

And yes. Apparently Ren is identified as partly a comic character. Not exactly my intention, but I'm not complaining. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@HuorSpinks

Valken hadn't actually left the shop yet, he was just about to it all. Is Unknown and Clair just outside or inside? I assumed Valken was inside at the booth, clair and unknown outside, Sora at the doorway? I was actually not gunna have him attack Unknown just let Lysander calm him down

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
Valken hadn't actually left the shop yet, he was just about to it all. Is Unknown and Clair just outside or inside? I assumed Valken was inside at the booth, clair and unknown outside, Sora at the doorway? I was actually gunna have him attack Unknown just let Lysander calm him down
I was confused about this as well because I knew Valken hadn't gone outside and followed Unknown. He was still at the booth with Lysander. But yes, your assumption is correct. Sora is a doorstop and Clair and Unknown are outside.

purplepanda288 said:
Kim had recovered quite nicely in the infirmary, she felt better after a good 30 minutes nap. She stretch back, letting her back arc along with her arms and head as she walked around the tournament area she looked around for food. She let out a loud yawn, slightly embarrassed that she did so she simply ignored the rude looks others gave her
" I want some thing to eat, Jesus some times it's hopeless in this town." She commented to her self. She remembered that the guild master wanted to talk with her so she made her way looking for her.

@Mitchs98
Wrong spot. ~ c:

Valken - Milkshake Shop

Valken was seeing red, and he ultimately didn't even know why. For all intents and purposes the new guy had only said a word or two and it had riled him up to the point were he would have killed someone. Lysander's grasp on his forearm finally made the man come to his senses, taking a huge breath inwards to get some oxygen into his head. As quickly as the dagger had been unsheathed he spun it and slide it effortlessly back into the holster on his hip. His eyes closed momentarily. He needed to find Lloyd. He knew the man was not meant to be here till the 3rd day, but if he knew the Guild Master he assumed he would make the trip early to avoid being late but would whole himself up in a room away from the crowds. In a single day he had almost killed an S-Class from Fairytail and whoever this guy was, possibly angering a Wizard Saint as well... He needed to talk, this background knowledge of traitors and dark guilds was sending him paranoid. He glanced to Lysander. "I need you to keep an eye on Millie...Stay together please..." At his last word, he strained it while his eyes slid to Millie. "I have to go, I will find you later, ok Millie?" Stepping into the booth, a knee resting on the chair before leaning in to kiss at Millie's head softly. His hand reaching up to brush the side of her face gently, brushing a few stray strands behind one of her ears. "I love you..." He said sincerely, before kissing her lips sweetly. She barely could have responded because then he straightened, gave Lysander a comforting pat on his shoulder and turned away, heading to the back of the store. They only saw his back before he put his hand to the darkened wall in the corner, basically melting into the shadows on the wall and disappearing from sight.

Using the darkness already on the walls, he escaped unseen, running horizontal against the wall, slipping out of the windowsil and appearing in a back alleyway behind the shop. He rematerialized then, melting into the crowd. He went straight to some stall owners, talking in a deep hushed voice, gesturing around and after some time he came before the house Lloyd was staying at. He grasped a drainpipe along the side, hoisting himself up before swinging and vaulting to the windowsil, sliding the window open and crouching on the window. He rested his arms on his knees, squatting, peering in with deep purple eyes. "So this is where you were hiding, Master Lloyd..." He said with a famous Valken grin plastered on his face.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo

fudge, itll have to stay there till i get on my computer and copy paste it in the right one, not till like way later today. work day :(

Zuka said:
fudge, itll have to stay there till i get on my computer and copy paste it in the right one, not till like way later today. work day :(
When you write a post meant for IC and post in the OOC xD

I'm never going to let that go, you know this right? xD

LeSoraAmari said:
When you write a post meant for IC and post in the OOC xD
I'm never going to let that go, you know this right? xD
I'll make a Grace post today. And a Mizuki post. I'm really feeling it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back