Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]This is the only time. I promise. The corndogs weren't drugged I MEAN infused with all that much magic.

[/QUOTE]
Why didn't you tell me you wanted the corndogs drugged. I would've had drugged Alicia ;-;

c57.jpg

Kyuubey said:
>collapses into bed after that post
@Salt Lord I owe you one in the other RP tomorrow, forgive me. >:
Lifeweb? Oh, I haven't really been paying much attention to it. A lot of new roleplays and there are a few I can't pay attention to. Sorry... ^^'

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Lifeweb? Oh, I haven't really been paying much attention to it. A lot of new roleplays and there are a few I can't pay attention to. Sorry... ^^'

[/QUOTE]
No need to be sorry! Just means that I'm safe for not sending a post your way on there today. Hue.

Zuka said:
Kelica - Chris's House

Kelica stood up tall and crossed her arms over her chest, watching him drop to the ground and role around awkwardly. She wanted to ignore him but he did genuinely look like he was in agony. She dropped to her knees beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder and whincing as she spoke. "Hey ahh...sorry about the kick...would you like me to massage it better?" Eyebrow upturned in a naive fashion. She honestly though rubbing it would make it feel better, like other places if you got hurt. She was alittle dense sometimes.

@Isune
@Kazehana I know you said to stop tagging you here..but..THIS REMINDS ME OF AME A LOT .

Also..I'm done. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back