Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:

Sora Marvell - Milkshake Shop

Sora's eyes had drifted to a content close upon feeling him break the physical barrier and wrap his arm around her, hand idly resting against her hip. For some reason the notion was so simple, yet so utterly comforting. Her head tilted slightly in to catch his whisper, his words being accompanied by a more sincere tone that ushered a small nod in return. " It's new for me too, but we'll just have to learn together. " She reassured him in a quiet voice of her own, hand reaching to clasp the one he'd secured against her, squeezing ever so gently. His understanding and patient nature was welcomed wholeheartedly and it was quite different from a lot of the mages she was surrounded by every day within her guild. A majority of them were rowdy, looking for fights, or destroying things; so this was a nice change. For once she didn't have to act like the overseer of things and she could just be herself, not throwing herself about to fix the problems others caused around her.

She smiled at these thoughts, barely catching what Valken had said about his own fight within the tournament, though the reaction from Millie was enough to snag her attention. A grimace crossed her features at the bitter tone, unsure of how to act or respond, though at least she'd certainly not been one to laugh at the situation. Lysander himself seemed remorseful that he'd let out a few of his own about the matter. The only word that had managed to be heard was a quite upfront one, referring to Millie's chest. Little did she know that her own chest was going to be insulted publicly in a matter of minutes. Sora's eyes slid to the side to fixate on the man approaching their table, clearly intent on speaking to her about something since his gaze had locked itself onto her face. The words that came next though were completely unexpected and a mixture of feelings bubbled to the surface, lips trembling from the inability to grasp one and hold onto it.
Anger? Embarrassment? Shame? It was too invasive and he'd attacked her personally, on a level that was anything but meant to raise morale.

Even if it was Clair's idea, which Sora always expected the red head to pick on her as they always had for years, but this was a whole new level of shaming. Not only was an older man daring to comment on her chest size and height, he was also being prudent in his mannerisms to point out the age difference between Lysander and her. Lysander, whom was sitting directly beside her and his own reaction was completely warranted, though the quick retreat of his arm around her only seemed to dislodge her from the grounding she had felt from it. Sora didn't even have time to really grasp the age difference or how she felt about it, finding this the least of her worries right now. The wind began to pick up visibly around her frame, gusting about to send her hair flying about wildly, eyes flashing with a cold demeanor setting in to quickly erase any soft tone they usually held. Her hands curled up into small fists whilst she mentally tried to force her emotions under control, not wanting to cause any destruction of her own, even if it was tempting to imagine sending Unknown flying by a 'pipsqueak' as herself. " You tell Clair, my lovely teammate, that she will receive a lecture later and that she doesn't need to send a zombified man to do her bidding. " She muttered through grit teeth, the aura that had encased her slowly diminishing, hair falling still once again. " And if you're wondering how I know that, you reek. But as he said, we're uninterested so please go. " Each word was laced with disdain, wanting nothing to do with someone who would so readily ridicule someone in the company of others, bet or not.

She'd handled herself well though, keeping her dragon force down which had been appearing much more often lately due to her heightened emotions. Both hues flickered to the window then to stare outside, unwavering, making it quite clear she had no intention of interacting further with Clair's new 'friend'. Once completely calm, her eyes went wide as she recalled the comment about their ages, a mental groan slowly following. It was knowledge that was going to surface sooner or later and it seemed strange that it didn't quite phase or
dissuade her from her decision, regardless if her birthday was the next day and that'd close the gap a little bit. What did such an age gap really mean, besides perhaps, others looking down on them for it? If they were close mentally, albeit physically, then that was their choice and Sora didn't quite know how to approach Lysander and ask him if her age would be a problem for him. Nor did she quite know what she'd do if it was an issue, and this concern quickly trumped her shyness by a long shot.

" Lysander, does my age bother you? " She asked him in a
shaky tone that struggled to sound confident, eyes remaining glued to the window, unsure if she could face him if the answer was yes. She had to believe this connection meant more than a difference in age - it was a hope she clung desperately to. Sora would have to apologize to Millie and Valken as well at some point, not enjoying having caused a scene before them, even if it was minimal. Her pride had been stabbed at though and that was no little thing to her, and worse it'd been fully spectated by not only them, but Lysander as well. What great timing ... Sora could only hope this would be the last unwelcome surprise that the day brought her. And certainly, most certainly, Clair would feel her wrath until it was properly quenched from her orchestrating this entire scenario.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo
MY GOD. I wish I could write this well. And you managed to use the hyphen correctly too. You have all my admiration. All of it

Zuka said:
*Staring intensely* Yes. Yes it wil help. Alot.
I swear to god if Chris doesn't keep taking my pathetic advances I'm have Kelica throttle him with her thighs xD
Ooh. Kelica is actually not that innocent I see 0:

Mitchs98 said:
Ooh. Kelica is actually not that innocent I see 0:
Kelica is. I am not. Do you know how hard it is to hit on people with an innocent character. Valken would have already been all over that. :/

Zuka said:
Kelica is. I am not. Do you know how hard it is to hit on people with an innocent character. Valken would have already been all over that. :/
xD . Fair enough. Reminds me of another RP I was in when I had my chick confess to someone after the other character was completely oblivious. xD

Mitchs98 said:
xD . Fair enough. Reminds me of another RP I was in when I had my chick confess to someone after the other character was completely oblivious. xD
As hard as it is, it still makes for some hilarious scenes till then xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That's... no. Ophelia's gonna need to wash that punny mouth of his with soap.

[/QUOTE]
He used to be addicted to soap, now he's clean.

Because Lysander and Millie are more then likely going to see the signs of impending stealth kill, because Valken is fast. Like lightning. Literally both will see him tense up and unholster his dagger, they literally have one second to restrain him before he turns into a shadow and kills him. Well, maims him because he is dead. Restrain doesn't mean physically either, just defuse the situation

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodus said:
MY GOD. I wish I could write this well. And you managed to use the hyphen correctly too. You have all my admiration. All of it
I woke up momentarily and saw this! Thank you, that's really kind of you.

>slowly crawls back into the warm and comfy bed

Zuka said:
Because Lysander and Millie more then liking going to see the signs of impending stealth kill, because Valken is fast. Like lightning. Literally both will see him tense up and unholster his dagger, they literally have one second to restrain him before he turns into a shadow and kills him. Well, maims him because he is dead.
@HuorSpinks @Kayzo
And Sora has more enhanced senses in comparison to the two. ~

Kyuubey said:
I woke up momentarily and saw this! Thank you, that's really kind of you.
>slowly crawls back into the warm and comfy bed

And Sora has more enhanced senses in comparison to the two. ~
Ah yes, that -is- true but she doesn't really know him and his ticks either. To her, he probably just looks more intimidating then normal, but she probably doesn't think he will actually kill him. She doesn't realise what he does for a living.

Zuka said:
Ah yes, that -is- true but she doesn't really know him and his ticks either. To her, he probably just looks more intimidating then normal, but she probably doesn't think he will actually kill him. She doesn't realise what he does for living.
Sora might not know him but she isn't naive and she can smell/read emotions and intent quite easily. She knows not to underestimate what someone is willing to do.

Her only blind spot when it comes to things of those regards is Lysander! Hue.

Annnnnddddddd I'm being kicked repetitively and can't fall back asleep yet. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back