Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yaoke Saint] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28444-purplepanda288/ said:
@purplepanda288[/URL]
Sorry to do this again, but I responded to Aiden (it's directly below your post).
SORRY! my notifications aren't working so I kinda have to shoot in the dark when I am the site

Genon said:
@Mitchs98 Am I depicting Dog Whistle Magic appropriately? I haven't actually seen it in the show so I only have the wiki to go on. Therefore, I don't really know how it's cast. Is it accurate?
It is very accurate, and is actually a extremely powerful magic.

Kyuubey said:
Mitch, you're a girl! Can I call you Imouto now? @Mitchs98
Welp that's what happens when I type fast with out looking at my phone

My character does what he wants when he wants. Begin slapped shall never stop him! Unless it somehow was so powerful it destroyed most of his body but it would only temporally stop him! Muhahahaha!

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]My character does what he wants when he wants. Begin slapped shall never stop him! Unless it somehow was so powerful it destroyed most of his body but it would only temporally stop him! Muhahahaha!

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 atom smashed by a drawbridge circa Dwarf Fortress style.

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]My character does what he wants when he wants. Begin slapped shall never stop him! Unless it somehow was so powerful it destroyed most of his body but it would only temporally stop him! Muhahahaha!

[/QUOTE]
You know who Maya is right? Lols we can arrange that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back