Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
All it said was that Momo was going to whoop his ass
Lol isn't she dumb~~ tilde galore

Nah I swear there was one where she evaded his attack? I guess I'll just keep looking I guess xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Lol isn't she dumb~~ tilde galore
Nah I swear there was one where she evaded his attack? I guess I'll just keep looking I guess xD
She said she was gonna whoop his ass and then evaded his attack.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yee! :3

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking later ( after I finish this season of this show ) that I'll post for Saya in the other RP later and try to drag Roselyn to help her maneuver her way around the school. Hopefully she'll be up for it. :c

Kyuubey said:
I was thinking later ( after I finish this season of this show ) that I'll post for Saya in the other RP later and try to drag Roselyn to help her maneuver her way around the school. Hopefully she'll be up for it. :c
Don't worry! Roselyn only kills people who do those sorts of things to Conan! She doesn't mind being dragged around by the hood [too much]!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Don't worry! Roselyn only kills people who do those sorts of things to Conan! She doesn't mind being dragged around by the hood [too much]!

[/QUOTE]
'By the hood' that made me laugh. xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Dragging red riding hood around by the hood
'by the hood'

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know. LOL. It was just a wonderful reference.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Reference...?

[/QUOTE]
With the hoooooooooood and red riding hooddddddddd. SALT I'M IN BED, SPARE ME! Mitch is still here sick even though he doesn't know it.

Kyuubey said:
With the hoooooooooood and red riding hooddddddddd. SALT I'M IN BED, SPARE ME! Mitch is still here sick even though he doesn't know it.
Oh. I think I get it.

Roselyn: GIRL YO WEAVE RATCHET AF WERE'D U GET THAT THA DOLLAR STORE

I'm not sure if that's the kind of hood you're talking about, just taking a wild guess. My family is a bad influence on me. Also, that's creepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back