Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have found a new love in Deadman Wonderland. Any body else seen in? There is a girl who loves flowers and reminds me of Kelica...hummingbird.

:)

Nevermind. She's an evil. Or maybe not. I dunno xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Who wanna interact with Raa?
Valken is at the ice cream store with friends, Kelica is getting bored at Chris's house so may leave soon. Are you in a guild yet? Sabrina, Ophelia and Alicia are spectating the stands of the tournament, can run into them?

Metaphysics said:
Spectating the stands as in in the stands. And no Raa doesn't have a guild yet.
Yes sorry, spectating the tournament. Though I would equally participate in spectating the stands for the hilariousness of it.

I only ask as Valken is in Lamia Scale, if you were also in there he might say hi in passing, otherwise he will gut you with his daggers. Kelica would definitely say hi but she isn't on the streets. Though will be soon as I want her to check up on Sabrina in the stands.

Genon said:
Damn, she's acrobatic! Adrian thought as Tanari vaulted over his blade. Where'd she g-OH, Adrian thought as he turned to see her rushing towards him. He wasn't able to react in time to avoid getting punched in the face, though. He was sent flying back, rolling along the ground until he came to a halt, his armor having protected him from most of the damage he would have taken otherwise. He got to his feet. His sword in his scabbard. Alright, so it looks like fighting her on her own terms won't work. She's too nimble. I guess it's time for magical roulette then.
A magic circle opened up at Adrian's feet as he cast Chaotic Mimicry. When he was done...

1d190 = 153 = Dog Whistle Magic

"Oh you have to be kidding me," he said as a Microphone Staff materialized in his hands. "Well, screw it." Then slime began to ooze out of his body, and began expanding throughout the arena, largely building towards Tanari, but also expanding in other directions to cut off her avenues of escape. A few bubbles of slime began jumping towards Tanari in an attempt to drain her of magic on contact. "I don't like this magic any more than you probably do, Tanari, but I'll take what I can get," Adrian said to his opponent.

@Mitchs98 Am I depicting Dog Whistle Magic appropriately? I haven't actually seen it in the show so I only have the wiki to go on. Therefore, I don't really know how it's cast. Is it accurate?

Genon said:
@Mitchs98 Am I depicting Dog Whistle Magic appropriately? I haven't actually seen it in the show so I only have the wiki to go on. Therefore, I don't really know how it's cast. Is it accurate?
Never heard of it? O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back