Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unknown Falling]Does your character even need it? My character has just gotten beaten to a pulp by Clair and has almost no magic left in him. Also you have three other people with you. xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL]
No, Sora doesn't need any help but she doesn't want to demolish the milkshake shop that Lysander likes so much. c:

LeSoraAmari said:
If Lysander doesn't intervene and call out Unknown on his absurdities, Maya will. Don't worry Bby!
Maya is such a dear. <3

If Lysander doesn't he can't stand up for his date then. So I doubt he will not do anything. He has got to prove it I guess you could say. See I am really helping. Albeit unintentionally. xD

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]If Lysander doesn't he can't stand up for his date then. So I doubt he will not do anything. He has got to prove it I guess you could say. See I am really helping. Albeit unintentionally. xD

[/QUOTE]
Well their ages aren't a secret to one another now, thanks to someone. :c

And please, Sora will handle Clair in her own usual way. A ridiculously huge lecture since they are teammates! The words came out of Unknown's mouth so he shall be the target of anything. She's also going to be pretty livid that he took it upon himself to give out her age when Lysander didn't know it. ;D

Kyuubey said:
Well their ages aren't a secret to one another now, thanks to someone. :c
And please, Sora will handle Clair in her own usual way. A ridiculously huge lecture since they are teammates! The words came out of Unknown's mouth so he shall be the target of anything. She's also going to be pretty livid that he took it upon himself to give out her age when Lysander didn't know it. ;D
Fair enough, that is understandable. Better now then later though. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Tfw Lysander could be classed as a pedo if Fiore used USA laws.
Sora's birthday is the last day of the festival, which is tomorrow IC! >:( So, that wouldn't be true! Plus in some states, 16 is the legal age. C:

Kyuubey said:
Sora's birthday is the last day of the festival, which is tomorrow IC! >:( So, that wouldn't be true! Plus in some states, 16 is the legal age. C:
I should move to one of them states. Technically he's a pedo for one more day then ^-^

@Kyuubey I will admit I only read your last post now as you posted when I was and I got the say the comedic timing was perfect for my character to enter. It's like a sitcom or something. xD

Unknown Falling] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL] I will admit I only read your last post now as you posted when I was and I got the say the comedic timing was perfect for my character to enter. It's like a sitcom or something. xD
I wrote that in there because of Clair's post before mine. ;D IT WAS INEVITABLE! Sora never catches a break. ;_;

Kyuubey said:
.... Oh my gosh, Mitch. LOL.
H-Half a dayyyy! >sobs
>_> Not for that reason. Besides I'm 17 sooo not moving states to be a legal citizen when my birthday is in November. Lmao.

And fine, half a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back