Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't think everyone would be capable of doing a unison raid, that'd be kind of ridiculous lol. >_> Only one of my characters can and that's because she trained since childhood to be able to master it. It also can only combine magic of a similar nature.

" An extremely powerful ability that allows two Mages to unite two kinds of Magic similar in nature together, thereby creating an even stronger attack. According to Jellal Fernandes, many priests have wasted their entire lives trying to achieve Unison Raid without success, thus implying that it is an extremely difficult ability to master, or let alone obtain. "

Obviously some people will be capable of it, but it's not an 'everyday, everyone' type spell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
I don't think everyone would be capable of doing a unison raid, that'd be kind of ridiculous lol. >_> Only one of my characters can and that's because she trained since childhood to be able to master it. It also can only combine magic of a similar nature.
" An extremely powerful ability that allows two Mages to unite two kinds of Magic similar in nature together, thereby creating an even stronger attack. According to Jellal Fernandes, many priests have wasted their entire lives trying to achieve Unison Raid without success, thus implying that it is an extremely difficult ability to master, or let alone obtain. "

Obviously some people will be capable of it, but it's not an 'everyday, everyone' type spell.
haha that's the challenge dude. :) Let her be driven nuts by the combinations ... :D

rbshinichi said:
haha that's the challenge dude. :) Let her be driven nuts by the combinations ... :D
I'm not a dude.

Also; what's the point? As long as it's for OOC purposes and everyone doesn't think they can actually unison raid silly combinations if they're not of the same nature then I don't care.

Hmmmm...

Kyuubey said:
I'm not a dude.
Also; what's the point? As long as it's for OOC purposes and everyone doesn't think they can actually unison raid silly combinations if they're not of the same nature then I don't care.
I'm sorry, I apologize for that... :( I didn't know.

and yeah, I think it's just for fun. If it's gonna be possible in IC, maybe they'll use it. And once again... I am really sorry. Peace??? :)

rbshinichi said:
Hmmmm...
I'm sorry, I apologize for that... :( I didn't know.

and yeah, I think it's just for fun. If it's gonna be possible in IC, maybe they'll use it. And once again... I am really sorry. Peace??? :)
We were talking about how I was pregnant. How does a man get pregnant? Lol! It also says female on my profile. >_>~

I'm also an alien incubator who doesn't know what peace means. If you're not a young girl willing to make a contract, then I don't like you.

I hope they don't use it, as a majority of the combinations probably won't fall within the description of how the spell is actually supposed to be used. But I can argue that later if it comes up, since I'm an ass. <:

rbshinichi said:
Haha lol, you want her to cast fairy law or something?? :D
Unfortunately for her, she's lower on the totem poll than Gilad is. She has no choice but to accept vigorous head patting and being called cute.

Hahah I remember talking about kids, nothing about pregnancy.. haha But hey, I'm really sorry. If a man could get pregnant, it's the greatest female revolt of all time.. :D Yeah I just checked, but people can't trust profiles, Mine says I'm 46, didn't even know how'd that happened.

And yeah, let's just how these unison raids unfold. They will be useful at times though. :D

Colt556 said:
Unfortunately for her, she's lower on the totem poll than Gilad is. She has no choice but to accept vigorous head patting and being called cute.
haha would like to see that one then.. ;D

Kyuubey said:
Totem poll.
guess it was the totem poles election or something. Like which head gets to be on top.. :D

rbshinichi said:
Hahah I remember talking about kids, nothing about pregnancy.. haha But hey, I'm really sorry. If a man could get pregnant, it's the greatest female revolt of all time.. :D Yeah I just checked, but people can't trust profiles, Mine says I'm 46, didn't even know how'd that happened.
And yeah, let's just how these unison raids unfold. They will be useful at times though. :D
Yes, they will be useful as long as everyone isn't rampaging about thinking they can do it. Lel. And if they actually are of the same nature; otherwise it's invalid! Only six characters out of every character in Fairy Tail was able to do a unison raid, so it's not exactly 'common'.

And it's fine, but you're still not a young girl willing to make a contract and this poses a huge issue.

rbshinichi said:
haha would like to see that one then.. ;D
guess it was the totem poles election or something. Like which head gets to be on top.. :D
It'd seem some people are sensitive about me playfully pointing out a spelling error, so my bad, hope the person can recover from such a blow to their morale.

Kyuubey said:
Yes, they will be useful as long as everyone isn't rampaging about thinking they can do it. Lel. And if they actually are of the same nature; otherwise it's invalid! Only six characters out of every character in Fairy Tail was able to do a unison raid, so it's not exactly 'common'.
And it's fine, but you're still not a young girl willing to make a contract and this poses a huge issue.
Yep, unison raids are the wonders of FTverse.

lol. How could such a cute creature be such a monstrosity... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back