Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
You too. Are you feline fine this morning?
HUEEEE! Cannot handle the punsu!

I-I am feeling great this morning. Got lots of sleep and get to converse with lovely people like yourself.

Kyuubey said:
HUEEEE! Cannot handle the punsu!
I-I am feeling great this morning. Got lots of sleep and get to converse with lovely people like yourself.
Glad to hear it! Gonna go to school meow.

purplepanda288 said:
Yes I kept dreaming about the freaking combos. My head hurts
Are you high?
Leave my characters and their powers out of the combinations you're thinking up, please. Don't wish to be a part of it. c: Highly appreciated!

Kyuubey said:
Leave my characters and their powers out of the combinations you're thinking up, please. Don't wish to be a part of it. c: Highly appreciated!
hahah really wouldn't let up with that.. :D Hoorah!

rbshinichi said:
hahah really wouldn't let up with that.. :D Hoorah!
I won't let up if it tries to become an actual thing in the roleplay and it doesn't follow how the spell is supposed to work, or if everyone and their mother starts going 'HUEHUE I CAN UNISON RAID GGNORE'. I'm stubborn. c:

Kyuubey said:
I won't let up if it tries to become an actual thing in the roleplay and it doesn't follow how the spell is supposed to work, or if everyone and their mother starts going 'HUEHUE I CAN UNISON RAID GGNORE'. I'm stubborn. c:
yep! And I like it. We should have someone like that. So everybody is in line. :D

rbshinichi said:
You have a wonderful day with the cats. :)
Oh I will, even though they're all adorable little shits. ;D

rbshinichi said:
yep! And I like it. We should have someone like that. So everybody is in line. :D
Well thank you. Glad you realize I'm not trying to pick on anyone or be mean. xD

Kyuubey said:
Oh I will, even though they're all adorable little shits. ;D
Well thank you. Glad you realize I'm not trying to pick on anyone or be mean. xD
Are you kitten me?? Why would anyone think that? :) It's just mean you're serious with the RP and sticks to FT fandom.. :) Like it!

rbshinichi said:
Haha, right about now Mika needs Lavender more than ever. Hahaha But she's tied up with a duel, so I guess I have to spin this around a little out of way.
Oh my love! *Swoons* LAVENDER SHALL BE THERE SOON!

Drakerus said:
DRAVEN DRAVEN!!! My friend has made the Discord all about Draven. It's called Draven, the picture is Draven, the titles have Draven in them. Help. xD

MEOWKAI! It's so cute. :> I don't even play him but I want the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back