Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Magical armor as a centaur. Or any other animal with a bow. :o

[/QUOTE]
Manly minotaur wrapped in pink ribbons incoming xD .

I imagine his draco form with this crazy armor and his Taurus for getting something like what Taurus has on in the manga right now.

Taniri and alfie= flaming ribbons that can cut through the flesh of the opponents

taniri and masaki= crystals that resonate heat can burn opponents that gets too close to them

taniri and chris = chris takeovers gain the ability to use fire magic

taniri and sora = sora's attacks no longer have any oxygen in them, the air is scolding hot as well

taniri and mizuki = a plume of black fire attacks the opponent, these fires can absorb light and use it fuel themselves

taniri and ryu = their magic is amplified two fold,

taniri and hibiki = depending on the soul he's using their magic is combined into a beam

taniri and kim= the flames and flux combine together causing it to have magic draining properties

taniri and auren = the knowledge of the sigil would be transfered into the mind of the other mage, this give them the ability to burn the sigil into the ground.

taniri and conway = the flames can be manipulated even after they are used, allowing them to use the fire for more time and for less magic.

taniri and eias = bubbles are full of flame that can burn through steel till the caters command them to burst allowing the fire inside to spread

taniri and aiden = if Adien is using the dragon robes he can combine the green fire with taniri's magic, causing the fire to be tainted green.

ill do the rest when I wake up tomorrow

purplepanda288 said:
Taniri and alfie= flaming ribbons that can cut through the flesh of the opponents
taniri and masaki= crystals that resonate heat can burn opponents that gets too close to them

taniri and chris = chris takeovers gain the ability to use fire magic

taniri and sora = sora's attacks no longer have any oxygen in them, the air is scolding hot as well

taniri and mizuki = a plume of black fire attacks the opponent, these fires can absorb light and use it fuel themselves

taniri and ryu = their magic is amplified two fold,

taniri and hibiki = depending on the soul he's using their magic is combined into a beam

taniri and kim= the flames and flux combine together causing it to have magic draining properties

taniri and auren = the knowledge of the sigil would be transfered into the mind of the other mage, this give them the ability to burn the sigil into the ground.

taniri and conway = the flames can be manipulated even after they are used, allowing them to use the fire for more time and for less magic.

taniri and eias = bubbles are full of flame that can burn through steel till the caters command them to burst allowing the fire inside to spread

taniri and aiden = if Adien is using the dragon robes he can combine the green fire with taniri's magic, causing the fire to be tainted green.

ill do the rest when I wake up tomorrow
you have a lot of reviewing to do in the CS page. LOL

And also, I might have gotten a little bit carried away with that last post... @Britt\-21 wrap up that match and go storm the mountains with Mika. haha

Zuka said:
Says the man with the girl with the naked boobs that jiggle when she moves as she doesn't have a shirt.
Because reasons.
I never said I was innocent in the least. It was you that was in question ;3. Kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back