Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lets just say its not a good idea to take the last two posts out of context judging by previous conversations..

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Now I feel like I've been issued a challenge. Also if he wins wouldn't it be the other way around? xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol no he's an A-Class and she's a high ranked Wizard Saint lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
I meant Sora babysit him. Clair, Sora, and Nami are a team. Which means; when Clair goes on an S-Class mission, Sora always tags along. xD @Unknown Falling

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'll just have to be very tactical, also she still probably has a hangover. Brains against brawn. I'm still probably going to lose.

Kyuubey said:
I meant Sora babysit him. Clair, Sora, and Nami are a team. Which means; when Clair goes on an S-Class mission, Sora always tags along. xD
Fair enough. xD

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]i challenge you to game of fisticuffs !

[/QUOTE]
Oh that I could win hands down. I ACCEPT! Undead have no natural inhibitor. GG no RE. xD

I think I should rewrite Ophelia's personality and turn her into the always-angry-all-the-time who no one takes seriously, even when they are getting drowned. :o

image.jpeg.9f1928139ea062cb86efb37169040b8a.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 24
Mitchs98 said:
It actually wasn't the image I expected. You've become unpredicatable and must be slain 0:
Slay me after I get to roleplay Mavis, and use Fairy Law on something, then we have a deal? :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Mitch and I could have that arranged.

[/QUOTE]
Please I'd love you forever.

Mitchs98 said:
Lmao. Fair enough
When can I make the sheet I've been waiting to make since like forever? SENPAI

I think Mavis would be fun in Saltys arc~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Please I'd love you forever.
When can I make the sheet I've been waiting to make since like forever? SENPAI

I think Mavis would be fun in Saltys arc~~~
I would let you make her now. But then I'd have to come up with foreshadowing for the Zeref arc. And I'm lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back