Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Please I'd love you forever.
When can I make the sheet I've been waiting to make since like forever? SENPAI

I think Mavis would be fun in Saltys arc~~~
Oh? Mitch thought you wanted to do it in a different arc. But okay. Things will be worked out.

huh whats that forcing someone to partake in a completely biased and rigged competition yet not staying to encourage them ?

Mitchs98 said:
I would let you make her now. But then I'd have to come up with foreshadowing for the Zeref arc. And I'm lazy.
I wouldn't mind helping you c:

You'd let me? I like you. Pleaseee.

Actually it's up to you, I just want to play Mavis desperately xD I'm so sad

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh? Mitch thought you wanted to do it in a different arc. But okay. Things will be worked out.

[/QUOTE]
There is an arc involving Zeref and I think that takes place ages away *shrugs*

LeSoraAmari said:

Mayybe :P . But yeah the Zeref arc isn't until after salt lords arc and the grand magic games.

LeSoraAmari said:

Just know that you won't be using Fairy Law against the main villain. I had something planned.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Just know that you won't be using Fairy Law against the main villain. I had something planned.

[/QUOTE]
I might not even be allowed to play her yet xD but yes I gathered :3

Mitchs98 said:
Mayybe :P . But yeah the Zeref arc isn't until after salt lords arc and the grand magic games.
You could always link Mavis' coming up with the Cece murder? If you didn't want to foreshadow the Zeref Arc that is. After all, she takes guild matters VERY seriously and this would not only thirst her want to protect, but find the culprit and slit them

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]huh whats that forcing someone to partake in a completely biased and rigged competition yet not staying to encourage them ?

[/QUOTE]
What're you referring to? The bikini contest? D:

LeSoraAmari said:
I might not even be allowed to play her yet xD but yes I gathered :3
You could always link Mavis' coming up with the Cece murder? If you didn't want to foreshadow the Zeref Arc that is. After all, she takes guild matters VERY seriously and this would not only thirst her want to protect, but find the culprit and slit them
Ya kno'. Coupled with what Salt Lord PM'd me about his arc that works 0:

xD of course i am dalm thing was clearly rigged from the beginning , Maya probably payed off Bob to read out an alternate list.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]
xD of course i am dalm thing was clearly rigged from the beginning , Maya probably payed off Bob to read out an alternate list.

[/QUOTE]
Conspiracies are real.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]

[/QUOTE]
Then Clair should pick on Maya! QQ

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Bob is Illuminati confirmed

[/QUOTE]
Maya just knew how to work it whereas Clair is a shadow of the famed Erza ;)

LeSoraAmari said:
Are there any details plot related that I'll need to know, or shall I just make the sheet? :3
There's also the issue of only people in Fairy Tail and having the guild mark only being able to see her, how is that going to be combated? Lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
There's also the issue of only people in Fairy Tail and having the guild mark only being able to see her, how is that going to be combated? Lmao
I can't quite answer the first one, seeing as how she's only now popped up and literally has no ties with what's soon to come up, but the second one? I say just let people get beat up by something they can't see. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back